Holiday 04' Air Jordan X retro- please read page 11......

ATTN Johnny Kilroy and I Collect Shoes: STOP POSTING WORTHLESS SPACE TAKING CRAP BEFORE YOU GET THIS POST LOCKED >:
mad.gif

I'm the first one to say the V's, is it me or does anyone else see the number 5 two times. So then, 5+5=10's. And since it was said b4 that 3 out of the XIII'S, X'S,IV'S, and XIX's are gonna come out next year, I guess the 5's aren't one of em, so it's gotta me the X's! Manposite, TIMBO, Am I right?

... like this post is really going anywhere at this point.
"If you have sex without a condom, you might get something that will kill you...kids."

johnny kilroy that karate thing was TOO funny, hahahah
<----- Thats right "Penny", you better duck out the way...

I Collect Shoes : LOL @ the pic stealing . I don't know why he is even mentioning the hot chick is his sister !

I don't like when it's garbage time on NT , but what do you want to do : he won't deliver the info before 250-300 posts !

Plus it's the IV : someone saw it posted by them on NT DC , and posted the info quicker on NT ! The IV is also a transition between the III and the IV . The III , IV , V don't look the same as the VI / VII / VII do but you can easily see they are connected without knowing they are part of the air jordan line !

Sam
|I
tired.gif

This is just pitiful, have any of you actually taken the time to sit and read the obnoxious remarks you are posting. Like I said before it's no wonder why the guys in the Nike Retro forum laugh at us. Some of you act like dope feens who just gotta pop another "Jordan Pill" Be grateful for the bits and pieces of info that these guys are sharing with you all. It doesn't take rocket science to figure out that the 04 Holiday Retro's will be the X's. Since we have people on here who act like they are in first grade I will spell it out for you L-O-O-K O-N Y-O-U-R R-E-T-R-O C-A-R-D and you will see the resemblence between the N-U-M-B-E-R tEn and eLifon.

:rolleyes
eyes.gif

What is love ? Love is having more shoes than your mother and sister combined. Love is taking up 3 closets and half the basement for your shoe collection. Love is licking the soles of your crispy deadstock J's. Love is counting roman numerals I,II,III. Love is why I joined Niketalk. And love is why I will continue support Michael Jordan.

no wonder hes playin with us, hes a canadian, :nerd:
nerd.gif
0]
alien.gif
anyways, it might actually be the nines because there is nine seperate white squares where there trying to show the pic, WHY CANT THEY JUST SHOW THE PIC!! maybe its the tens and theyre just waiting for it to get to page 10!!!!!!!!!!!!
<----- Thats right "Penny", you better duck out the way...

One again LOL @ I Collect Shoes ! You are better than me fo this game : I am kinda tired now , maybe because it's 03.55 PM here !

Sam
:lol:
laugh.gif

i think its the X but would be happy with the 10s 13s or whatever but if its my 14s i would jizz myself cuz they are my favs...but yeh i agree if ur gonna come on here and brag about havin all this crazy inside info a year and 2 before then tell us if ur not gonna tell us then dont even mention it in the first place |I
tired.gif

Listenning to Massive Attack made me change from this >:
mad.gif
to this :frown:
frown.gif
......... I am out of this post !

Timbo , Manposite : I hope your girls will play with you , the same way you play with us , for your next sexual intercourses !

Sam
|I
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom