\\// Home Surround Sound System Post Your Set Up \\//

Im working on mine now I know NT is pretty comes to home setups and advice let's see what you got.

Been lazy and cheap lol. So I just mixed up some new stuff with old stuff. Got a pioneer receiver, Sony blu ray, (10) klipsch speakers, klipsch sub and a 60" sharp tv.

Working on mini me room. (bunch of so-so stuff since he is only 6)

i hear its cheaper and a lot of the time you get better sound quality by mixing and matching. is that true? any brands out there to look for? any to avoid?

those gotdamb wires
sick.gif
, nice btw.

Oh God that pic...

roll.gif
roll.gif

Ya dudes have never seen Diego's Xmas tree pic, I must have it saved somewhere....now that's a sad tree.

probably the best pic i have of my current set up, something simple....3 front speakers, 2 back speakers and a subwoofer...

Originally Posted by ksteezy

probably the best pic i have of my current set up, something simple....3 front speakers, 2 back speakers and a subwoofer...
cleannnnnnnnnnnnnn

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

those gotdamb wires
sick.gif
, nice btw.
yea I know. I've been lazy but gotta get around to that

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

why do u have a painting of bricks on your wall?
was bored and tired of looking at the white wall so I painted that and wall behind the couch
laugh.gif

I have a Sony HT-SS370 set up in my room. Gets the job done for $80

two front speakers, center, sub and two rear speakers

just got my pioneer vsx 521 from newegg gunna set it up after finals.

does anybody know anything about those tower speakers?

I recently got the home theater 5.1 surround system from my friend. i hooked up everything except i dont know how to hook up the TV to the receiver... do i need to buy the yellow componenet cable?

Back
Top Bottom