Homie wearing out his welcome

roll.gif

OP, ya mans sound foul. Just know that as soon as you leave for work, son probably goes and lays down in your bed to finish his sleep
:lol: yo this thread is great

OP tried to help a friend and ended up with a new, disrespectful roommate :lol:

Reminds me of when I let my friend move in for 2 months back in college. He started getting more and more obnoxious by the day, and then one day I came home to him laying on his bed in MY UNDERWEAR. I yelled at him and asked him "what the @#$@ are you wearing my underwear for?", and he said "My bad, I ran out of clean boxers, so I borrowed one of yours. Is it cool?"

That was the tipping point. The whole incident escalated from that to the point where I had to call his mom at 4 AM to come get her son and pay me for property damages if she didn't want me to call the police (dude went on a rampage and broke my window, door, and a whole bunch of other @#$@ after I pushed him out of my place and locked him out) :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah post dudes social media handles, I wonder if he been stunting on the gram. Probably got pictures of op in his sleep talking about 'i can't wait till this m******* get out of my crib'

How's this situation coming? I like cereal, kill a box of pebbles in 2 days most of the time. Once in a while I get semi healthy honey cluster oats and **** but end up mixing that with cap'n crunch. Krave chocolate cereal is straight up candy. I used to put reeces pieces in my cereal. And peanut butter m&m's. I like cereal. I like it ****** lot. I gotta buy milk later.

Living with friends just sounds like a bad idea to me. A few years ago, I was supposed to move in with my 2 homies I've known since 8th grade. I just couldn't get myself to do it, and good thing I didn't. One of them just had a baby and his girl is staying there...guess who would've gotten the boot ?

I love them dudes like brothers, but living together would've made us enemies. I need my own space.

Reminds me of when I let my friend move in for 2 months back in college. He started getting more and more obnoxious by the day, and then one day I came home to him laying on his bed in MY UNDERWEAR. I yelled at him and asked him "what the @#$@ are you wearing my underwear for?", and he said "My bad, I ran out of clean boxers, so I borrowed one of yours. Is it cool?"

That was the tipping point. The whole incident escalated from that to the point where I had to call his mom at 4 AM to come get her son and pay me for property damages if she didn't want me to call the police (dude went on a rampage and broke my window, door, and a whole bunch of other @#$@ after I pushed him out of my place and locked him out) :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

dam yall trippin my sisters boyfriend was wearing out his welcome after like 2 weeks

had to press his *** real quick aint nobody got time for that :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom