Homie wearing out his welcome

im crying at him waking up, sending off sneak disses on facebook towards you only to put his phone back on the charger, turn over and continue drooling on your couch

Last edited:
im crying at him waking up, sending off sneak disses on facebook towards you only to put his phone back on the charger, turn over and continue drooling on your couch

Nah g, hes not charging his phone til he gets that twerk vid recorded

I had a bum roomate that had a nerve to eat my food out the refrigerator. I came home one day and homie had some friends over and was baking my chicken leg quarters in the oven. I was gonna make the leg quarters that night and was heated when I got home to see him baking my food. We almost got ina fight that night.

I had a bum roomate that had a nerve to eat my food out the refrigerator. I came home one day and homie had some friends over and was baking my chicken leg quarters in the oven. I was gonna make the leg quarters that night and was heated when I got home to see him baking my food. We almost got ina fight that night.

almost?

you went to mcdonalds instead while he and his friends munched on your chicken?

I would've put dude in serious check. I had an ex-roommate try to play me once on some Hennessy that I left in the freezer. This ***** had the nerve to be sipping it out of a emptied out nestea bottle and I smelled it as soon as I walked in. Long story short I made him empty his pockets or I was gonna break some bones.

I would've put dude in serious check. I had an ex-roommate try to play me once on some Hennessy that I left in the freezer. This ***** had the nerve to be sipping it out of a emptied out nestea bottle and I smelled it as soon as I walked in. Long story short I made him empty his pockets or I was gonna break some bones.
I threw the chicken out the window and made him pay me for cooking my food [emoji]128514[/emoji]

You wasted the food? Id have ate that **** and told his bum *** thanks for cooking my dinner for me

Boiled chicken huh
Yea son didn't even know what he was doing. I wouldn't have been as mad if he cooked it right,but son had the chicken under water in the oven with no seasoning.

Last edited:
Quick story but when I moved two AZ from NY I moved in with two friends I considered brothers who I grew up with in NY.

I ended up kicking them both out of our three bedroom because one wasn't paying his end and the other was just out of control.

Nothing was ever the same but that's another story.

Point is you can't be no ***** about this OP. This is your crib. **** I wasn't even the primary leaseholder in the spot I was talking about but I ******* ended up being the last man standing.

Man up.

Last edited:
OP got finessed. I don't even think I could have family stay on my couch for that long. Rent is typically people's biggest expense, so without that it ain't hard to save if your priorities are right.

Quick story but when I moved two AZ from NY I moved in with two friends I considered brothers who I grew up with in NY.

I ended up kicking them both out of our three bedroom because one wasn't paying his end and the other was just out of control.

Nothing was ever the same but that's another story.

Point is you can't be no ***** about this OP. This is your crib. **** I wasn't even the primary leaseholder in the spot I was talking about but I ******* ended up being the last man standing.

Man up.
Yea I had to kick out my roomate that ate my chicken. Son stopped paying rent and he never took a shower so he smelled like garbage and started making the apartment stink.

Last edited:
Dude ended up getting a job paying more money(he was going to quit his job and go back to Chicago) I told him he still gotta bounce tho. He got paid and took his *** back to chicago, I think. Really don't give a **** tho

Celebrate :lol:

tenor.gif

Was subleasing my apt about 4 years ago to one of my homies.... later that summer a mutual friend was gonna be crashing every few days on the bed I had in the living room. I told him , yo just hitting homie off with like 50 a week and buy a couple items from the grocery and we good.

I was in and out for a few months, checked up on them one day via phone, my homie sounded tight... "I'm like what's up?" He was like " everything is cool but son ain't gave me any money... I was like huh???? I been gone for 2 months and you ain't get a dollar? He was like nah... I said say no more. I drove 4 hours from Boston to brooklyn .walked in and the 2nd dude had all his stuff moved in , like 3 big *** garbage bags worth of clothes etc... I grabbed all that stuff... threw it in my car, drove over to his grandmas house which was like 10 mins away and dumped all his stuff in her basement.

Called him, told him I dumped all his **** and proceeded to tell him he can come see me in these streets whenever.

He never said a word he just took my words and ate it...

Back
Top Bottom