Hospital commercial?!

indifferent.gif
I was just watching TV and saw a commercial for a hospital....... Now, NTers why would a hospital have a commercial?? They got hearts on sale or something??

indifferent.gif
I was just watching TV and saw a commercial for a hospital....... Now, NTers why would a hospital have a commercial?? They got hearts on sale or something??

Yo the same thing happened to me. I was just watching TV and saw a commercial for a hospital....... Now, NTers why would a hospital have a commercial?? They got hearts on sale or something??

Yo the same thing happened to me. I was just watching TV and saw a commercial for a hospital....... Now, NTers why would a hospital have a commercial?? They got hearts on sale or something??

Why wouldn't a hospital have commercials? How would you distinguish one hospital from another? The difference in hospitals is not quite like the difference between Wal-Mart and Target.

Why wouldn't a hospital have commercials? How would you distinguish one hospital from another? The difference in hospitals is not quite like the difference between Wal-Mart and Target.

St. Francis Hospital is one of the best hospitals in the country for the heart and they run commercials on TV all the time.

St. Francis Hospital is one of the best hospitals in the country for the heart and they run commercials on TV all the time.

not all hospital visits are emergency, so some patients can actually choose were they want to be treated. So a commercial is a good idea to get some new business.

not all hospital visits are emergency, so some patients can actually choose were they want to be treated. So a commercial is a good idea to get some new business.

a hospital is a business, a business benefits from advertisement...whats so hard to understand OP?

a hospital is a business, a business benefits from advertisement...whats so hard to understand OP?

Originally Posted by IAlreadyGotThose

What is OP?

But, Now I see why they would have a commercial. It just confused me when I first saw it.

indifferent.gif
You've been here since January dunny
Cmon son 

Back
Top Bottom