House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

i wouldn't mind having those foye HD's,what i don't like are the zoom hustle that he's been wearing of late.

wow. no fights in the last few pages. glad there can be peace

%20Hand%20Peace%20Sign%20Patch%20(2423).jpg

Regarding the HoH in the DMV opening this weekend:
I consider the HoH opening to be an Oversized Major or Commonwealth with less boxes and less Hats with C on it. No hit on either shop...

But both stores get exclusives in different things.. HoH will provide Hope Like Obama but the reality that there is still more that could be done will be there.

IF I were Nike I would have assigned a PLM to do each region of or even better a PLM for each HoH who is FROM the citites and can identify with what will sell well there in each and every model.

The PLM will be their weight and salary in Gold if they can produce what the people want and keep sell outs going. Stuff going on sale isn't going to help anyone.

well the new hoh in maryland will have the kobe iv 4 rings this weekend and we will have to wait until nov 1 next sunday Damn

Guys the HOH in MD is open, just copped the Chinas and the 4rings is in display but will be getting sold on Sunday!
28r13f5.jpg

Originally Posted by Hugo

Guys the HOH in MD is open, just copped the Chinas and the 4rings is in display but will be getting sold on Sunday!
28r13f5.jpg
how did u get em now if the grand opening is sunday...you work there?

the grand opening event is on sunday but its open for the public already. and no i dont lol

Nice pickup Hugo.

Anyone know if HOH Chicago still has them?

Might give them a call tomorrow......

I need the white/blk/red pair too.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom