HOW COME WE STILL HAVENT SEEN THE 23'S?????

Personally, I've liked every modern Air Jordan with the exception of the 16's, and everyone is saying the 23's are going to be the last Air Jordan so I'm pretty hyped for these....
I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death....​

There are too many ways for Brand Jordan to tell who leaked what.

Have you ever heard of a Bait n Switch.

Brand Jordan is Big On releasing a product to reps. then see where it goes.....Then in the end release the true final product that will always have a few changes done to it.

It is like when movie theatres get early release copies and the studio "watermarks" it, so as to when it leaks on line..They know exactley what theatre it came from.

The AJ 23, I predict will be l;eaked here within 2 weeks.

Just a hunch, he knows who I am talking about.Let's see if he takes one for the community.. :wink:
wink.gif
Faith !
~ Believe In Your Dreams ~
Baby J​

i really really hope its not gonna be leaked. Mike's last shoe, r-e-s-p-e-c-t.
Indohan

trust me you guys
you will not be disappointed
ill give you a little hint
*OG flavor**spike lee* wink wink??
TEAM BANG OUT
ITS A MOVEMENT
WE OFFICIAL
BANG OUT

Quote:
Just a hunch, he knows who I am talking about.Let's see if he takes one for the community..
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.
THE B.O.P.​

Cant wait to see them..... WAITING and WAITING

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

The shoes are "the hottest shoes JB has produced in a while". Taken directly out of context about the XXIII's from a friend of mine.
Penn State vs. Notre Dame student ticket for sale. High offer $375.

5 years on Niketalk. I know more than you.

Im just excited about the shoe. No matter how it looks, if it is truly the last one, I have to have it.

i was disappointed when i saw them, but in time they will probably grow on me.
TEAM KOBE Member #1

Quote:
It'd be ridiculously easy to tell who did it...and nobody is willing to literally put their careers on the line.
Code:
     THE JOKER GANG Oh please, Niketalk of all places should have realized there'd be a joker in the deck.

Maybe they have only a limited number of samples out, and have markings or color variations...
Latest Pick-up: Trainer Dunk High (nwsprnt/aq fl bl-mdm gry-myth)​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

dope avy Mayhemgatz...well anyway im just patiently waiting for someone to leak the pik.....shhh it dont matter to me if the shoe is wack or not im still copping...what can i say im in it for the love not the hype...
IS THE JUICE?
WORTH THE SQUEEZE BRAH??

Team Philippines​
In Pacquiao We Trust​

according to my trustable source ..It it a FACT that it will have "NIKE AIR" stitched on the back JUST LIKE THE OGs
TEAM BANG OUT
ITS A MOVEMENT
WE OFFICIAL
BANG OUT

Quote:
That'd be straight wild if so.

It'd be ridiculously easy to tell who did it...and nobody is willing to literally put their careers on the line.

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.

Yes, this all makes sense. Thanks for the input BabyJ and PO. We can wait!
USMA's Finest
c/o 2011

Back
Top Bottom