HOW COME WE STILL HAVENT SEEN THE 23'S?????

lets just wait, its not time yet, they i wish that pics won't be dropped till end of the year, kind of like a last second thing, something where its money time, and mike was all about money time
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

who cares about pic right now, well NT does, but not I

i just wanna know what kind of new tech is used in the XX3s? if any

what kind of materials or design cues were used?

i kind of want to envision my own XX3 for now

we already have colorways to go with our own visions
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

It kind of saddens me to think this is last time we will all be eagerly anticipating the next Air Jordan. Every year about this time I start to get really excited to see the new model. Next fall is gonna be kind of weird not having that anticipation.

I mean, sure they'll continue the brand and bring out new Jordan shoes, but it just won't be the same as the "numbered" shoes. This is it folks. Let's enjoy this ride one last time.
>>>Sneaker freak since 1992<<<

Quoting myself from the other post:

Quote:
here won't be a shoe entitled the "Air Jordan XX4". These signature shoes will continue to be designed yearly (presumably) under a different name.
+ L A R K V I L L E +​
MySpace
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
ICETOWN​

I'd like to wait, but I wouldn't mind seeing... Go figure
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

when the pictures come, it will speak for itself imo. the wait will soon be over.
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood
One Team, One Goal!​

these will prolly be like 200 bucks
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

They are $230 for the very limited 1st colorway releasing in January which is White/Silver/university Blue. The other colors are $185.

as long as jb have made people wait to see these they better not dissapoint.
Quote:
"The ink of a scholaris worth a thousand times morethan the blood of a martyr"....

wait... they have a FORESKIN? eeeeeeehhh??

are the lows going to be circumcised?

whaaaaa?

It's not a Considered shoe...just certain parts of the construction are unique. There was an idea to do things a certain way but it wasn't feasible.

The tech sheet that was shown already made it known that cushioning is Full Zoom, and the traction pattern is MJ's thumbprint. These are already known details...but I can't say anything more.

It's rather odd that they're still making minor changes to the shoe and it's almost October.

I still say drop ship those MFers the day of.

:lol:
laugh.gif
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​

Quote:
the traction pattern is MJ's thumbprint

I think this is a very cool detail. It will certainly help make the shoe more unique.

Quote:
cushioning is Full Zoom

I love Zoom Air, but I'm kind of disappointed they won't use I.P.S. Since the XX's this has been a special technology unique to the Air Jordan signature shoes and, in my opinion, is quite effective.

I know the way the I.P.S. system has been used in the past (with visible elements on the bottom of the sole) would interfere with the thumbprint pattern. However, the technology could be used without being visible. Just a thought.
>>>Sneaker freak since 1992<<<

Quote:
People are gonna be so disappointed with these.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

I heard Gentry decided there was no significance in a XXIII and axed them. Instead we're getting a DTRT colorway of the I-XXII next year.

Team Wu-Tang
Killa Bees on attack
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old..​

These shoes arent even all that, they shouldnt even be called xxiii's, but they may be picked up eventually
AIM:Asal420 Email:M3maniac03@yahoo.com
*BAYAREA*
150+ jordans, sz 10
***LOOKING 4 JORDAN SHIRTS SZ XXL**

damn i remember cats were saying this was gonna be the best jordan ever not too long ago. around the time sole collector went to vegas.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
If that's what's crackin or we can play this on All-Madden​

Back
Top Bottom