How did you get the job your currently at?

heard someone i knew worked there so i applied at like 11 at night...got a call around 10 in the morning...

temp agency, didn't even have to interview for the job either
pimp.gif

evening reporting center juvenile intake officer. have to have 60 college credits with experience with working with youth. turned in my resume/cover letter and application about a week ago. initially offered me 2 different jobs and let me choose what i wanted to do.

made my decision yesterday
pimp.gif

evening reporting center juvenile intake officer. have to have 60 college credits with experience with working with youth. turned in my resume/cover letter and application about a week ago. initially offered me 2 different jobs and let me choose what i wanted to do.

made my decision yesterday
pimp.gif

temp agency. i sent them an app, did a quick phone interview, then they set me up with an interview with the company.

temp agency. i sent them an app, did a quick phone interview, then they set me up with an interview with the company.

Found my job through Craigslist. Was not hired the first time but I re-applied and got hired.

Found my job through Craigslist. Was not hired the first time but I re-applied and got hired.

My friend told me there was an opening for a photographer at UCR student life then I emailed the supervisor, gave her my resume, work samples and I started working.

My friend told me there was an opening for a photographer at UCR student life then I emailed the supervisor, gave her my resume, work samples and I started working.

Wait, you guys must not have gone to college.  All the college kids on NT believe getting a job is all about networking and who you know.  (Strangely, the people who have finished college don't say that.)

Wait, you guys must not have gone to college.  All the college kids on NT believe getting a job is all about networking and who you know.  (Strangely, the people who have finished college don't say that.)

tossed a crackhead out of the bar at my old job.  my new manager at the time was in the bar and saw it.  he came out and offered me a job because he liked what he saw.
laugh.gif

tossed a crackhead out of the bar at my old job.  my new manager at the time was in the bar and saw it.  he came out and offered me a job because he liked what he saw.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom