How do you organize Itunes?

so nt, how do you organize your itunes? i have downloaded some songs and some come with no name/album/etc. any programs or easy ways to go about organizing it.

all my playlists are all my different albums, then i have a mixed playlist, and a playlist for all my different moods, chill, sleep, beats ect..

took me a minute to do it but its deff worth it. even added album art to all of them.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who is incredibly meticulous about their iTunes.

I feel like such a spaz taking the amount of time that I do to organize my music.

Originally Posted by April Lee

this is an OCD nightmare... or dream come true

took a whole day to fix all of my songs
eek.gif
smokin.gif

Last year, my itunes was a MESS..Then i deleted most stuff, and started downloading whole albums, even if i liked one song from it (made things so much easier)
Next up i have to organize my playlists

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I've just spent the last couple days organizing everything. I think I have OCD. It had to be perfect.

You just have to go through it one day and put everything in order... takes about a good hour depending on how much music you have.

I do them by artist, i usually download by album though so i don't have an isolated song that's supposed to be in a certain album but isn't.

A lot of people don't take advantage of the browser feature (press Ctrl+B). No need for those playlists

Originally Posted by chris nosnah

Originally Posted by TheGGGame

something like this.
Why would you make a playlist for every artist when it already organizes the artist by name?
laugh.gif
Word, I never understood this, mine is sorted by Artist name first.
Got 8k+ songs and like 3 playlists
laugh.gif

I OD on this something serious. I have to have album art for every cd. Make sure i have a name for every track. I'll be searching forever for that 1 waynesong that I have listed as track 12 until I find it on some old %*# Sqad tape
laugh.gif

I have to keep mine nice
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom