How do you respond to Road Rage

And that's why I quoted you, it's a law in NJ to keep to the right as a slower moving vehicle. That's why people expect you to move .
Right, but it’s also illegal to go above the speed limit even on the fast lane. To each their own though...

Passing on the right is just as easy. To each their own.

You just wanna be an *******. :lol:

Nah messing. If youre going decently fast in the left lane and someone is going THAT much faster coming up behind you, his impatient *** is prolly gonna pass on the right anyways. Now what I wont do also is if im going pretty fast anyways and you going that much faster and tail my *** highbeaming me and **** to move, yeah I aint moving.

You just wanna be an *******. :lol:

Nah messing. If youre going decently fast in the left lane and someone is going THAT much faster coming up behind you, his impatient *** is prolly gonna pass on the right anyways. Now what I wont do also is if im going pretty fast anyways and you going that much faster and tail my *** highbeaming me and **** to move, yeah I aint moving.
We’re in sync. :pimp:

Right, but it’s also illegal to go above the speed limit even on the fast lane. To each their own though...

Discretion. If it’s congested or gridlocked, it makes no sense to dart and speed from lane to lane. It’s physically impossible.

Now if the roads are clear, there’s some wiggle room. Going 80 in a 65 ain’t that bad. 5-15 mph over the limit is not that endangering if you’ve got a good gauge on the traffic.

Now if you’re going like 110, 120, 130+ mph you’re just being an idiot and jeopardize everyone.

If there isn’t much traffic, specially on certain days and during certain hours when you know there isn’t much traffic, you can go certain speeds without jeopardizing everyone else.

Reckless drivers are a special breed of stupid though. Like people who speed in plazas and areas with heavy pedestrians

Discretion. If it’s congested or gridlocked, it makes no sense to dart and speed from lane to lane. It’s physically impossible.

Now if the roads are clear, there’s some wiggle room. Going 80 in a 65 ain’t that bad. 5-15 mph over the limit is not that endangering if you’ve got a good gauge on the traffic.

Now if you’re going like 110, 120, 130+ mph you’re just being an idiot and jeopardize everyone.

If there isn’t much traffic, specially on certain days and during certain hours when you know there isn’t much traffic, you can go certain speeds without jeopardizing everyone else.

Reckless drivers are a special breed of stupid though. Like people who speed in plazas and areas with heavy pedestrians

People who jump lane to lane in NYC traffic make me laugh. Theyll do all just for me to catch up 5 min later when they tired of all that lane switching. :lol:

People who jump lane to lane in NYC traffic make me laugh. Theyll do all just for me to catch up 5 min later when they tired of all that lane switching. :lol:

“Oh, hey pal… you darted and jumped all round me and we’re at this red light together!!”

84BA4694-0805-4541-9E41-106F278E9F3C.gif

My daughter saw a road rage incident happen across the from her daycare today. The guys got out and started fist fighting, she definitely traumatized behind it. She hasn’t stopped talking about it.

All These Cell Phones Out Wonder If Anyone Called The Police.

I wonder how long it takes for police to get to a scene on average in LA. I went there for a month last year and drove around a lot and there were days where I dont recall ever seeing a cop car, and the days that I did it was maybe a couple. I was all over too, mostly stayed in the valley and the usual touristy parts.

Was always taught dont park beside a hoopty if you have a newer car. They dont care theyll ding your car and keep it moving.

They be doubled parked or all over the line and ****. I always try to park it’s less influx of vehicles :lol:

Back
Top Bottom