How long do you guys take to respond to a text??

I usually respond right away. I know some of you take awhile to act like you are busy. Discuss

I like to let people simmer a little bit. I'm not into instant texting conversations... rather just call them if it's that important.

If its a shorty I'm just starting to talk to I take like 5 minutes lol I don't know why I but I can't respond right away..If its a friend or my girlfriend Ill respond right away

If you have to think about how long you're gonna wait to text someone back you're not getting bunz... or you're a female.

Originally Posted by icomethru

I usually respond right away. I know some of you take awhile to act like you are busy. Discuss

dih
laugh.gif
at taking 3 minutes.

depends on who it is or if i feel like addressing the particular subject at the moment. like if somebody hits me with something stupid or its somebody thats getting on my nerves at the moment, ill ignore it usually until i remember again or i pick up my phone for something else and see that i never responded, then they will get a one or two word answer.

Assuming I care or feel obligated to text the person back....

When sober- Immediately

When
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
- I always tend to read em right away, but there's no telling when I'll respond if I do at all
laugh.gif

What a deep and interesting question.

If it demands a quick reply, I respond right away.

If it's banter/jokes/etc., then there are 3 reasons not to respond right away: 1) not to look desperate, 2) to take time to think of something clever, 3) if you constantly reply back and forth, you'll never have time to do anything else in life.

In general I take the speed of their response as an indicator of how fast I should respond.

I used to be purposefully slow if I didn't like the person or wanted them to leave me alone, but I've stopped doing that. I also used to get upset if people didn't respond right away, but now I don't care anymore. I just put my phone away and assume they're not gonna respond. If I really need something, I'll call. If bored, talk to someone else.

I only respond right away if it's something that's necessary... but I'm lazy man.

People text me all the time and I never feel like texting back.

If its a good friend or person I keep in touch with regularly, usually pretty quickly, especially if were meeting up or arranging something.

Its a person who I rarely speak to or has my number somehow and I know is only hitting me up to ask me for something, go *$!$ yourself.

my girl- depends on what the hell shes talking about..either right at that moment, or 30 minutes.

anybody else...depends on what the hell their talking about..asap or the next day

fam....i never got it
nerd.gif

yea im petty

Back
Top Bottom