How long do you keep your computer running for?

Never. I just put it on standby cause I like turning it on & immediately being able to use it.

Never. I just put it on standby cause I like turning it on & immediately being able to use it.

?

Do you leave your computer on 24/7 or something? I restart when I just installed a big program like a game, drivers and such. I turn it off and on around twice a day.

?

Do you leave your computer on 24/7 or something? I restart when I just installed a big program like a game, drivers and such. I turn it off and on around twice a day.

on when i wake up, off when i sleep (unless i'm downloading something then i set the shutoff timer)

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

?

embarassed.gif
i worded the question wrong, i meant how often to you keep your computer on before you restart/shutdown

on when i wake up, off when i sleep (unless i'm downloading something then i set the shutoff timer)

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

?

embarassed.gif
i worded the question wrong, i meant how often to you keep your computer on before you restart/shutdown

Back
Top Bottom