How long is your commute to work NT?

70 miles each way, socal.
1hr to work, 1hr 15min to home.

Glad I found a vanpool, otherwise gas and maintenance would be brutal.

30-40 minutes in the morning 25-30 in the afternoon. Slight stop and go at one point in the morning, but move the entire time on the way home. 17 miles each way.

9 miles each way. Could range anywhere from 15-20 min depending on how many red lights I hit.

if i drive straight to work, it’s about 15 minutes with traffic. usually i’m in the car for an hour though cause i drop off my wife at work, take my son to school, then i drive to work.

If I drive and leave early enough I can get to work within 35-40 minutes. If not then a typical drive would be an hour each way.

Once spring hits I’m going to start taking the train. I figure I could use extra bit of walking it would force me to do as well as rid me of the stress and anxiety these dumbass drivers give me. Might even consider going carless in the near future

Let me speak from experience, Boston traffic is no joke, and for my LA people come experience this traffic and talk about whats worst. In New England so many people commute, honestly i dont know where they park.. the city and highway was designed in the 1700s. Then public transportation is not reliable when the weather gets bad, your just screwed. There are no back roads, there is only two major hwys in the city, and we have terrible drivers.. Driving in Boston stinks.

That's the thing people don't understand. It's the city's structure that mucks everything up. Limited routes, baffling layout, no parking, bad drivers, garbage subway, inclement weather. Yeah it's trash.

I take about 45 mins with snow , no snow it’s about 30 mins .. than I gotta drive another 30 mins to work area

Roughly 85 miles, 170 roundtrip. Takes about 1.5 hrs one way. I carpool so I never have to drive. I just throw in cash.

Leave the house at 7:07

Arrive to work at 8:02

tenor.gif

Miami
1 hour to go if there’s traffic both to go and come back
22 miles

35 mins with no traffic
Morning isn’t too bad, it’s the afternoon that kills me cause I just want to get home, not looking forward to spend 1 hour in bumper to bumper .
If there’s an accident or someone getting pulled over ????
Forget about it

Back
Top Bottom