How many Daschunds (weenie dogs) to kill a tiger??

honestly, it'd have to be a couple thousand. This also depends if they swarm all around the tiger at once and dont leave it anywhere to run. Even if this happens, all it takes is a 4-5 swipes to kill off say 20. Tiger's are one of the most aggressive animals on the planet and I dont see them getting tired quick. They have to have what 500 swipes in them? At this rate that'd be 2500 deaths

Infinity will win if they fall out of the sky and crush the tiger. If they are unleashed at ground level the tiger will just die of old age and be fighting until he dies. If you call swatting weenies fighting...

All the weiner dogs have to do is befriend the tiger...than betray.
roll.gif
i thought about that thread immediately when i saw the title of this one, that **** was hilarious

To he fair an infinite amount of HotDogs will probably take the planet out of or I and kill us all, what a shameful way to go...smdh

An average human adult male exerts 150 psi (pound per square inch) with a bite. I would guess that the Daschund's bite force is near the humans. In comparison, the Bengal Tiger has a bite force of 1050 psi. Since the pressure applied to an area of one square inch by a Tiger is extremely high, it would easily crush the daschunds while the daschunds would inflict minimal damage individually.

50 daschunds could take the tiger out with 10 of them being the sacrificial unit. They would all have to attack in a 360 degree form with the attack directed at the genitals, eyes, and ears. It would take 500 daschunds to take out the tiger by tiring out and biting it all over the place.

All the weiner dogs have to do is befriend the tiger...than betray.

:rofl: i thought about that thread immediately when i saw the title of this one, that **** was hilarious

:lol: :lol: :smokin

But really, I'd say even 60 hot dogs would last MAX 10 minutes against a full grown and agitated Tiger, like they would be mauled with the quickness. You don't wanna back a cat into a corner

Last edited:
I just think that people are underestimating the number 60. Like, thats alot of anything. Lets be real, if 7-8 ferocious weiner dogs attacked a man, he'd be done. Now imagine a swarm of 60.

View media item 464044
it all depends on the mentality of the dogs. If they are working as 1 cohesive unit, its over. The tiger couldnt account for flanking maneuvers or protects its achilles tendons

also as for pits, Id say 10 8-10 fighters would murk a tiger

Actually, 2 or 3 akitas can take on a bear (that's what they were bread for). Akitas are like the Japanese version of the American Pit, but they are bigger. I would say 4 or 5 pits are equal to 2 or 3 akitas. To me a bear and a tiger are an equal fight, it would come down to chance. They both have similar power, maneuverability, jaws, claws and thick skin. So if 2 or 3 akitas can take on a bear, 4 massive and trained pit bulls can take on a tiger. Promise. Pits don't stop even when they are cut up, so a tiger swipe won't exactly do damage to their stamina. Plus pitbulls have a 2000 PSI bite strength, so really it would only take 1 with a couple of them distracting the tiger. Pits go for the neck and as soon as they get it: curtains.

What if one of the dogs jumped ship and joined the tigers?

that would make for an interesting turn of events because dogs are very loyal so if one of them betrays the pack it will light a fire in the other dogs to fight harder so i dont think it will make a difference

Dogs are very loyal. They are so loyal, that if one of them jumps ship to the other team, so will the rest. And then, it would be 85 daschunds and one gay tiger vs the entire world. :wow:

Actually, 2 or 3 akitas can take on a bear (that's what they were bread for). Akitas are like the Japanese version of the American Pit, but they are bigger. I would say 4 or 5 pits are equal to 2 or 3 akitas. To me a bear and a tiger are an equal fight, it would come down to chance. They both have similar power, maneuverability, jaws, claws and thick skin. So if 2 or 3 akitas can take on a bear, 4 massive and trained pit bulls can take on a tiger. Promise. Pits don't stop even when they are cut up, so a tiger swipe won't exactly do damage to their stamina. Plus pitbulls have a 2000 PSI bite strength, so really it would only take 1 with a couple of them distracting the tiger. Pits go for the neck and as soon as they get it: curtains.
Dogs are very loyal. They are so loyal, that if one of them jumps ship to the other team, so will the rest. And then, it would be 85 daschunds and one gay tiger vs the entire world. :wow:
lmaooooi

Ok, but what if the dachshunds had the T-virus? Zombie weiners would put fear in a Bengal. Hell I'm spooked just typing it

We all know when dealing with zombies, you have to take the head off of the weiner. Now a gay tiger is either going to hulk smash that weiner's head, or, he is going to cringe and screech at the thought of it, and then take off like a rainbow.

Yeah right a gay tiger is going to betch slap the heads off every single one and vogue at the same damb time.

Idk, gay tigers are litterly just giant p****s.

Now a gay bear, they are some beast. They will get on top of you and they won't stop until they're finished.

Honestly, Dachshunds are very intelligent so I would say about 15 of them would get the job done.

Alls you have to do is arm about five of the dogs with roman candles to distract/spook the tiger...

the rest would then surprise attack the tiger.

/Tiger.

QCieJ.gif

Last edited:
I just think that people are underestimating the number 60. Like, thats alot of anything. Lets be real, if 7-8 ferocious weiner dogs attacked a man, he'd be done. Now imagine a swarm of 60.

View media item 464044
it all depends on the mentality of the dogs. If they are working as 1 cohesive unit, its over. The tiger couldnt account for flanking maneuvers or protects its achilles tendons

also as for pits, Id say 10 8-10 fighters would murk a tiger

Agreed. 60 is OD though...40 should suffice with exhausting the tiger. Although admittedly, I didn't take into account how thick the tigers skin is, 40 would overwhelm it by sheer numbers alone...once that tiger stumbles its over (assuming it doesn't run away). 40 angry 15lb daschunds wont rip a tiger apart literally, but that tiger isn't surviving that battle...I have a daschund, they are pretty intense dogs for their size. X's 40 its a wrap if they really want to kill that tiger (LMAO...but still serious tho >D)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...y-Sausage-dogs-really-just-legged-fiends.html

Studies show daschunds as most aggressive :x

Last edited:
:rofl:

I wish I was high right now so I could enjoy this thread even more.

Gay tigers and gay bears? W-T-F... :rofl:

This cannot be real. Yalls fools in here. I dont think there is a number of daschounds(sp) that could take a tiger.

And did some fool ask how many pro fighters would it take to take down a gorilla ? :wow:

Son chimpanzees have been known to rip peoples limbs off. A gorilla? you smackt yo

Back
Top Bottom