HOW MANY OF YALL HAVE EVER "DONE TIME''

I've been sitting in an interrogation in NC room for 2, almost 3, days...very illegally.
smh.gif

damn reading this thread reminds me to stay out of trouble.

part of my probation is that if i get in any sort of trouble, i get max time for the case i plea bargined on and the max time is 2 years. having a prick judgeftl.

its annoying at times because i gotta be extra careful in whatever situation i go to. theres been times where ive just swallowed my pride and taken L's toavoid potential bad situations from popping off. damn i got 2 years and 1 month more of this probation crap.

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

a week in LA county twin towers = hell on earth.

1st day in seen some dude get his face smashed in,

that damn orange flavored drink and mystery meat and crappy peanut butter sandwiches sucked, i swear to god the minute i got bailed out i used the money i had in my wallet to go straight to dennys and get a grand slam, that was the best grand slam i ever had.i
i kinna liked the orange drink wasnt that bad.

Did 7 months in da county jail fa burglary, the t.v court judge kinda gave me a little tap on da risk wit da charge cuz he seen i was doingsomething productive wit myself, i kept getting transfered, first in da county then metro west, then T.G.K....da main question i got was '' wat u inhere fa blood''...
laugh.gif
And u here ppl tellin stories, Da bad partabout being locked is u neva kno who u gon bump heads wit, it might b somebody u & ya boyz jumped in da streets, now u locked up by ya self dawg u jumped acouple months ago got his boyz in there wit'him, now u gon get jumped & da C.O's ain't finna say nothing dey gon let it ride...
smh.gif
I could talk aout dis all day, But I tell ppl think before u dosomething stupid!!!!

Originally Posted by doosta45

i havent been, wouldnt want to go.

but i got 2 cousins doing life for murder, an uncle doing 25 for possession, and a couple dudes doing <10
eek.gif
Did dude have 20 pounds of meth or what?

25 yrs for possession is beyond harsh.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

I don't plan on it, but anythings possible. Wrong place at the wrong time.
I'm living proof and a firm believer in this.. glad everybody had their stories straight.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Did 7 months in da county jail fa burglary, the t.v court judge kinda gave me a little tap on da risk wit da charge cuz he seen i was doing something productive wit myself, i kept getting transfered, first in da county then metro west, then T.G.K....da main question i got was '' wat u in here fa blood''...
laugh.gif
And u here ppl tellin stories, Da bad part about being locked is u neva kno who u gon bump heads wit, it might b somebody u & ya boyz jumped in da streets, now u locked up by ya self dawg u jumped a couple months ago got his boyz in there wit'him, now u gon get jumped & da C.O's ain't finna say nothing dey gon let it ride...
smh.gif
I could talk aout dis all day, But I tell ppl think before u do something stupid!!!!
Good Lord im quite certain i lost quite a few brain cells reading that nonsense

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

doosta45 wrote:

but i got 2 cousins doing life for murder, an uncle doing 25 for possession, and a couple dudes doing <10
eek.gif

dude struck out. son was drunk off his #+% on christmas. he was wearing a santa hat and jacket downtown. he hopped in his car and got pulled over.had some cocaine in his pocket and some more in the back along with heroine and weed
smh.gif
when his son passed he said he was going to change his ways, dude wasstill doing his hustle on the streets. dude is pushing 50 too

Originally Posted by yancancook90

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Haha. I got locked up in another country for like 8 hours.
laugh.gif
%!#+ was no joke tho.

damn you mustve been trippin. what country? and what did you do?
It was in Nicaragua. Long story but basically we got into some +%@# with a group of guys. Dudes ran up on us at a bar and broke a bottle on myboys head. So we beat the +%@# out of them. My boy ran one of them over and then the owners of the bar called the cops. So the cops come and we have themdudes surrounded and we keep beatin the +%@# out of them with the cops letting us get some extra hits in until they said it was enough. But I was hellaheated still so I grabbed a pipe to hit one of the dudes that hopped in the back of the police truck. Anyways, I was hittin him with the pipe but I guess Ihit part of the truck while I was doing that. So we followed the cops to the station because we had gave them some cash to keep on workin them.

So yea, one of the cops was a A-hole so he saw that I had hit part of the truck and he grabbed me and threw me in jail when we got to the station. Theworst part is that they threw me in the same cell as all four of them dudes.
laugh.gif
Crazy right? They took me out of that cell after 30 mintues and put mein another one though.

After all that and I get thrown in for hittin a truck.
laugh.gif
All the cops wanted was more money tho. Crooked #%% cops..

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Did 7 months in da county jail fa burglary, the t.v court judge kinda gave me a little tap on da risk wit da charge cuz he seen i was doing something productive wit myself, i kept getting transfered, first in da county then metro west, then T.G.K....da main question i got was '' wat u in here fa blood''...
laugh.gif
And u here ppl tellin stories, Da bad part about being locked is u neva kno who u gon bump heads wit, it might b somebody u & ya boyz jumped in da streets, now u locked up by ya self dawg u jumped a couple months ago got his boyz in there wit'him, now u gon get jumped & da C.O's ain't finna say nothing dey gon let it ride...
smh.gif
I could talk aout dis all day, But I tell ppl think before u do something stupid!!!
"What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

this guy has made 6000 posts typing like that?
smh.gif
Unfortunately yes, it's like he's typing a foreign language. And i'm pretty damn sure we're taught to write all the same standardEnglish, so it takes extra effort to do that. We all got our own slang b, but damn.

I'm actually OT right now, cus of some BS.
grin.gif

The heat died down, but I'm mad that I'm not home.

Glad that I didn't get pinched though... *knocks on wood, again*

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

doosta45 wrote:

eek.gif

dude struck out. son was drunk off his #+% on christmas. he was wearing a santa hat and jacket downtown. he hopped in his car and got pulled over. had some cocaine in his pocket and some more in the back along with heroine and weed
smh.gif
when his son passed he said he was going to change his ways, dude was still doing his hustle on the streets. dude is pushing 50 too
Damn that sucks for him. At that point I would of found a way to get bailed out, do something I always wanted to do then off myself real talk, fspending 25yrs in jail.

"What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
How u gon tell me i neva been locked upbrah, u don't kno me from a can of paint home boi, tightin up...ya'll aint gotta read my post counts just go on my profile & ignore my post, end ofstory....

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

Theres been plenty of nights where I know damn well I should've been sittin' in a cell but end up at a party that same night. I'm just a lucky person when it comes to run-ins with the law. Like getting caught with a QP and the cop telling you that if it falls out of his car, he can't be responsible for what happens to it. But pinching 21 grams at the same time
smh.gif
smh.gif
Thirsty $%! cops. Rather lose 21 grams and get out with my freedom then the other way around
pimp.gif
lucky!!!

I did 16 hours downtown.....horrible expierence!

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
How u gon tell me i neva been locked up brah, u don't kno me from a can of paint home boi, tightin up...ya'll aint gotta read my post counts just go on my profile & ignore my post, end of story....
He's not saying you're a liar. He's saying you don't speak English.

laugh.gif
smh.gif
I could talk aout dis all day, But I tell ppl think before u do something stupid!!!

smh.gif
Leave him be, B. You're going a little too hard, don't you think? Seriously, I've never seen GuerrillaWarfare go at anyone here on NT, but he catches grief from herbs like you just 'cause of his slang? I don't know what's wrong with you,but dude made perfect sense with what he wrote. He isn't disrespecting anyone, much less you. Get over his use of slang, but better yet, get over yourself.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
How u gon tell me i neva been locked up brah, u don't kno me from a can of paint home boi, tightin up...ya'll aint gotta read my post counts just go on my profile & ignore my post, end of story....
He's not saying you're a liar. He's saying you don't speak English.
where ever that man went to school should be shut down immediately... Jesus Christ his grammar is horrible...

i wonder if he can speak properly anymore...

went to jail a grip of times

but why are dudes posting bout when they got suspended from school

that mess doesn't even pertain to the topic

his grammer is not that bad.....

but just because u talk like that in real life doesn't mean u have to type like that on the net.

2 years, got paroled, violated my parole and went back another six months and haven't been locked up since.

Back
Top Bottom