HOW MANY OF YALL HAVE EVER "DONE TIME''

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

I don't plan on it, but anythings possible. Wrong place at the wrong time.
I'm living proof and a firm believer in this.. glad everybody had their stories straight.
pimp.gif

Most of my cousins are in and out of jail all the time..me on the other hand..never that.

Originally Posted by eight2one

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

Theres been plenty of nights where I know damn well I should've been sittin' in a cell but end up at a party that same night. I'm just a lucky person when it comes to run-ins with the law. Like getting caught with a QP and the cop telling you that if it falls out of his car, he can't be responsible for what happens to it. But pinching 21 grams at the same time
smh.gif
smh.gif
Thirsty $%! cops. Rather lose 21 grams and get out with my freedom then the other way around
pimp.gif
lucky!!!

I did 16 hours downtown.....horrible expierence!

You think I'm lucky? My boy that same night had a warrant in a different county but the cops decided not to mess with it. But had they took him in for it,they would've found the teener of coke in his shoe
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

5cb35c83770cea87ac5127831c348cf15a7cf36.jpg

"Two years in Lompoc. I'll die before I go back"
laugh.gif

Nah, but on a serious note, it's no joke. Kids, be smart.

JosephSKC
You and ya boy are beyond lucky. You got off and only loss a little less than a zone.

When depending where you live could of caught a felony for pom and ya boy goin in on a warrant then catchin a felony for a controlled substance + courtfee's, lawyer fee's and punishment. But what the hell were you doin rollin around with a qp anyways?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

JosephSKC
You and ya boy are beyond lucky. You got off and only loss a little less than a zone.

When depending where you live could of caught a felony for pom and ya boy goin in on a warrant then catchin a felony for a controlled substance + court fee's, lawyer fee's and punishment. But what the hell were you doin rollin around with a qp anyways?
laugh.gif
I know we're lucky, lol. I knew good an well I shoulda been sitting in a jail cell that night. Everyone else in the car was lookin at me like,"You know what you gotta do dog" I was like you act like I'm gonna say its yours or something
smh.gif
I fessed up though.

We weren't even rollin around, I had just caught a ride to go pick it up and dude wanted 5 for gas so i said aight so soon as i got in the car i tossed himthe 5. I was pissed that he brought hella heads too
smh.gif
He was like gas is cheaper in missouri so ill gas up there. i ask him, do you have enough gas to getthere? he aint answer me. so we get to MO, i buy my ##!%. we smash from my boys crib and i tell him to gas up, he says hold on i saw it cheaper by the bridge.And what do you know, Whoop whoop! Get em boys. We weren't even going anywhere, i was just gonna drop the ##!% off and smash to a party.
smh.gif
smh.gif
One of thescariest nights of my life
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Did 7 months in da county jail fa burglary, the t.v court judge kinda gave me a little tap on da risk wit da charge cuz he seen i was doing something productive wit myself, i kept getting transfered, first in da county then metro west, then T.G.K....da main question i got was '' wat u in here fa blood''...
laugh.gif
And u here ppl tellin stories, Da bad part about being locked is u neva kno who u gon bump heads wit, it might b somebody u & ya boyz jumped in da streets, now u locked up by ya self dawg u jumped a couple months ago got his boyz in there wit'him, now u gon get jumped & da C.O's ain't finna say nothing dey gon let it ride...
smh.gif
I could talk aout dis all day, But I tell ppl think before u do something stupid!!!
"What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

this guy has made 6000 posts typing like that?
smh.gif

Ive never seen that whole movie but that is one of the funniest things ive ever seen on youtube.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by CalvinJohnson

I spend alot of time in i.s.s. At school thatd where i do most of my posting
nerd.gif

i hope you meant I.S. and not that other site...
ISS = In School Suspension.

Goooood times
laugh.gif
They recorded our #%+%, til someone stole the camcorder
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by CalvinJohnson

I spend alot of time in i.s.s. At school thatd where i do most of my posting
nerd.gif

i hope you meant I.S. and not that other site...
ISS = In School Suspension.

Goooood times
laugh.gif
They recorded our #%+%, til someone stole the camcorder
smh.gif
smh.gif
lol

at our school its Internal Suspension, thats why I was like WTH

7 months in Rikers C-74 and OBCC in the box

1.3 years up-top in Greene Correctional Facility....

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Did 7 months in da county jail fa burglary, the t.v court judge kinda gave me a little tap on da risk wit da charge cuz he seen i was doing something productive wit myself, i kept getting transfered, first in da county then metro west, then T.G.K....da main question i got was '' wat u in here fa blood''...
laugh.gif
And u here ppl tellin stories, Da bad part about being locked is u neva kno who u gon bump heads wit, it might b somebody u & ya boyz jumped in da streets, now u locked up by ya self dawg u jumped a couple months ago got his boyz in there wit'him, now u gon get jumped & da C.O's ain't finna say nothing dey gon let it ride...
smh.gif
I could talk aout dis all day, But I tell ppl think before u do something stupid!!!
"What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

this guy has made 6000 posts typing like that?
smh.gif
Unfortunately yes, it's like he's typing a foreign language. And i'm pretty damn sure we're taught to write all the same standard English, so it takes extra effort to do that. We all got our own slang b, but damn.
FOH, if you found it hard to read, I question your intelligence before the OP's. ***# made perfect sense but yall wanna act like you got astick up your !$+. Who cares if it wasn't proper english.

never been in or gotten close to being in trouble ever in my life.. no jail..juvie..detention..NOTHING
pimp.gif

all yall some hooligans
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom