how many push ups can you do

at some of these numbers.

Y'all out here probably doing girl push-ups with your knees to the ground talkin' bout 80+ & ****. 

Last edited:
Back in HS i used to do pushups and cruches every night before bed. I used to be able to get to around 90 before i stopped. Now a days maybe i could hit 15 IDK but i feel like such a ***** after doing P90X

I can believe 80-90 in a minute, when I did 73 I was at 64-65 at 45 seconds and then I managed to squeeze out another 9-8 to make 73 in the last 15 seconds. It was brutal.

25 chest to the floor, 30-35 if to failure. Being that I'm a big boy right now, I can't do a pull up to save my life [emoji]128514[/emoji]
It will come, I haven't worked out in a long time and I can only do two correct pull ups. I was 196 two weeks ago now 188 trying to get to 155. It is a struggle in the beginning but it will come.

I took an uber the other day and the driver gave me his card which had a link to his video on youtube of him doing 101 one-armed pushups as a 70 year old man. :lol:

That is how my 8 yr old does push ups :rofl:

I cant pull up.

But I can pull out

I'm the opposite....:smh: :smokin

i just started doing my daily push-ups again and im maxing out at 30. i used to hit 50-60 with ease, now its a struggle.
:smh:

The struggle won't last long. You will be back at your peak or better soon enough.

All it means is you have a strong upper back and shoulders.

Or, you're light as fk

semi srs. I wish my pull up game was on point

How much does weight play into pull ups?...If I'm 190 struggling to pull ups, does that mean I will do better at 180 or 170?

tried to do push ups after an hour of boxing today. I struggled to do 20.
:smh:

Was it because you maxed out during boxing? What if you did pushups before the boxing, would the results be the same?

40 in a row or 40 in a minute?

Either way, cmon son 40 is light work. I could do 40 in a minute and pause at the 30 second mark to take a look at the Draya thread real quick.
laugh.gif
40 i know its not that hard if your in shape, but i know alot of dudes in here aint getting down and busing out as much as they say they do... show and prove.

You know what, I did a chest workout yesterday and im doing shoulders today, imma do a minute contest vid and post it on here anyways.

I invite any of you guys to do it too. :smokin

Heading to the gym in a couple.

Last edited:
Two minutes to do as many as you can for a Navy PFA. To maintain my CFL certification I stop at 90 to get an outstanding in my age bracket. No need to kill yourself doing push-ups when you gotta do a 1.5 mile run. Unless cats do the bike or elliptical, smh.

It will come, I haven't worked out in a long time and I can only do two correct pull ups. I was 196 two weeks ago now 188 trying to get to 155. It is a struggle in the beginning but it will come.
That is how my 8 yr old does push ups
roll.gif

I'm the opposite....
mean.gif
smokin.gif

The struggle won't last long. You will be back at your peak or better soon enough.
How much does weight play into pull ups?...If I'm 190 struggling to pull ups, does that mean I will do better at 180 or 170?
mean.gif

Was it because you maxed out during boxing? What if you did pushups before the boxing, would the results be the same?
yeah im trying to lose weight now so i can get my pullup game up.. im 215....i can probably do 8-10  dead hang... if i drop 15 20 pds i could probably get to 20-25 within a month or so...

Back
Top Bottom