how much debt are you in? How old are you?

Are you still awake?
eek.gif

Rawex is letting me hold $5 bil so I can cop mars.

Otherwise, I got no debt. I make it rain snow.

Burr

edit: you already know how old I am.

about 30K in student loans
smh.gif

roughly 4K in credit cards/ bills.

Where can I go to find an exact number? I've gone to equifax and they gave me some error message. I'm sure there are some people on NT that can help meout with some info in this area. I want to clear all (or most) of this debt up by year's end.

20, and i spent 650 on 40% hundreds sale, then 150 on whey protein, casein protein and NOxplode. will pay that off in about 3 weeks.

for all those that owe 20k+ for student loans, how do you guys plan on paying that debt? i just want to know, thanks

25 years old
$0 debt
not gonna act like im some bigshot, obviously my parents covered college, otherwise i would have student loans to pay. but i always pay my credit cards ontime, along with my bills. so no debt.

17K student loans...21 years old

i swear i thought i was the only one kickin rocks this thread makes me feel like im not alone.

Student loans FTL, hopefully its pays itself off and then some

Originally Posted by PIYANPING

for all those that owe 20k+ for student loans, how do you guys plan on paying that debt? i just want to know, thanks
i guess i should break it down:
19k in student loans
9k car financing
remainder is credit cards (first thing getting paid off)

i just plan to be smart with my money and pay aggressively. i just graduated and im still looking for a job. ive handled it so far so with the extra incomefrom a new job i wont change much about my standard of living. once things get moving i figure i can kick 8-10k a year to the debt.

$35K in student loans, 21, and not done with school...
About $750 on CC, which will be paid for by the end of the summer.

Originally Posted by PIYANPING

I have 20k+ that I owe for grad school....

but I consolidated a few months after my payments began in 2005....I went from paying $470 per month, down to $245....

Technically nothing. All my debt is either student loans which won't even start to accrue interest for more than four years and credit cards which will bepaid off by the end of the month.

But at the moment it's around $19500.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Technically nothing. All my debt is either student loans which won't even start to accrue interest for more than four years and credit cards which will be paid off by the end of the month.

But at the moment it's around $19500.
aren't you in/headed to med school?

Back
Top Bottom