How old are you and do you still use custom ringtones?

21 and yes..i haven't made new ones in a long time though...too lazy and i dont really care..on my old phone i used to stay making new ringtones..have a different one for everybody
laugh.gif

30 and yes. Its not the age, its the situation.  If your in a professional setting of course your not gonna have lil wayne on your phone, at least I hope not. 

22. They're not really custom ringtones. They're just songs that are already on my phone that I happen to set for certain people so I know who's calling without looking at my phone. I never knew this was such a debated subject.

18 and never had one because I never knew how to
ringtone is the iPhone classic old timey one

22 and phone is almost always on vibrate.

If im expecting a call the ringtone is:

Friendly Fires-Skeleton Boy

23, still use custom ringtone but its usually just the instrumentals...

i stopped use the iphone default ringer because everyone and their momma got the phone, and when one rings the whole room checks... same with the default BB tones...

24, new phone and I'm too lazy to make anymore custom ringtones. I always have it on vibrate in public anyway. I only have the ringer on when I'm in my car or at home and its not on my hip.

22 and I usually have a default custom and one for my , i use to have one for the homies, the moms, the dad, lil sis and homies from back home...... Times have definately changed

I'm 19, turning 20 in less than a month, and I use custom ringtones but my phone is usually on vibrate, when I'm not at home.

dude once u get out of high school its not cool anymore to have a ringtone like for real your in your twentys and u got a ring tone???? LMAO lol wow....As big pun would say....I'm laughing at you now

why would your age matter if you have custom ringtones on your phone?  so many of you cats is so funny acting this it will be ok

Originally Posted by juggy4805

Originally Posted by richyung412

dude once u get out of high school its not cool anymore to have a ringtone like for real your in your twentys and u got a ring tone???? LMAO lol wow....As big pun would say....I'm laughing at you now

Oh noez, I have a custom ringtone and I'm 28. I guess I'm unsuccessful
ohwell.gif

u and me both im a ******ed slacked jawed yokel that works at Burger King

Back
Top Bottom