How old is to old?

better question is how old is too old to be poor?  Man a job is a job.  You can work at a shoe store while you attempt to find something better too.  Don't let nobody stop your cashflow.

better question is how old is too old to be poor?  Man a job is a job.  You can work at a shoe store while you attempt to find something better too.  Don't let nobody stop your cashflow.

Depends on a lot of factors. Your ambitions, background/circumstances

Me personally, I could not work at a mall retailer after 18...neither will my kids.

They are getting professional internships their freshmen summer in college.

However, not everyone has the luxury. You have to get it like you're living. If you're 30 and the only job you are able to get is FA manager....well thats what you have to do.

Depends on a lot of factors. Your ambitions, background/circumstances

Me personally, I could not work at a mall retailer after 18...neither will my kids.

They are getting professional internships their freshmen summer in college.

However, not everyone has the luxury. You have to get it like you're living. If you're 30 and the only job you are able to get is FA manager....well thats what you have to do.

laugh.gif
 Some of you guys just don't know how lucky you are.  Dudes turning their nose up at jobs and don't even have a degree.  So of ya'll have no idea how real it is out in the world.  People with degrees struggling.  People with years of experience are struggling.

laugh.gif
 Some of you guys just don't know how lucky you are.  Dudes turning their nose up at jobs and don't even have a degree.  So of ya'll have no idea how real it is out in the world.  People with degrees struggling.  People with years of experience are struggling.

Depends on how they pay for a manager position

I would consider it for a 2nd job

Mainly for the employee discount lol

I'm 30 tho

and feel mad old right now

I'm outta here

lmao

Depends on how they pay for a manager position

I would consider it for a 2nd job

Mainly for the employee discount lol

I'm 30 tho

and feel mad old right now