How old is to old?

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by ReefBuck27

^lol...just working in a shopping mall seems wierd 

Living in a box is a lil more your style?
lol...im currently employed so i wont be picking out abox anytime soon 

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by ReefBuck27

^lol...just working in a shopping mall seems wierd 

Living in a box is a lil more your style?
lol...im currently employed so i wont be picking out abox anytime soon 

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

better question is how old is too old to be poor?  Man a job is a job.  You can work at a shoe store while you attempt to find something better too.  Don't let nobody stop your cashflow.

this should be the only reply here

better question is how old is too old to be poor?  Man a job is a job.  You can work at a shoe store while you attempt to find something better too.  Don't let nobody stop your cashflow.

this should be the only reply here

my cousin works at the mall and hes 28. dude has a masters but realized teaching wasnt for him so hes going back to school.

my cousin works at the mall and hes 28. dude has a masters but realized teaching wasnt for him so hes going back to school.

laugh.gif
 Some of you guys just don't know how lucky you are.  Dudes turning their nose up at jobs and don't even have a degree.  So of ya'll have no idea how real it is out in the world.  People with degrees struggling.  People with years of experience are struggling.
This.
I lost my job recently. I'm 21, and trust me, I used to think I was too good for certain jobs, but a job is a job, bro. Money comes in the same way. Obviously, the amounts won't be the same, but that depends on your willingness to work and how hard you do so.

Responding to your original question: If I start working at a local store and eventually climb the ladder to owning a couple of stores, why would I quit at a certain age?

laugh.gif
 Some of you guys just don't know how lucky you are.  Dudes turning their nose up at jobs and don't even have a degree.  So of ya'll have no idea how real it is out in the world.  People with degrees struggling.  People with years of experience are struggling.
This.
I lost my job recently. I'm 21, and trust me, I used to think I was too good for certain jobs, but a job is a job, bro. Money comes in the same way. Obviously, the amounts won't be the same, but that depends on your willingness to work and how hard you do so.

Responding to your original question: If I start working at a local store and eventually climb the ladder to owning a couple of stores, why would I quit at a certain age?

my managers were mid to upper 20's, DM's were 40's.. so there is definitely some inbetween. footlocker at shannon mall, we had a good run in 04-05.

my managers were mid to upper 20's, DM's were 40's.. so there is definitely some inbetween. footlocker at shannon mall, we had a good run in 04-05.

my connect is easily above 40..he loves when i get him some extra cash on the side with releases..he is on child support so he's really not trying to make all that much money anyway...and b4 ya blast him...his situation is unique...not like the typical dead beat dad...but an extra $20 i can get him to hold down limited releases is very appreciated by him...

child support FTL...

my connect is easily above 40..he loves when i get him some extra cash on the side with releases..he is on child support so he's really not trying to make all that much money anyway...and b4 ya blast him...his situation is unique...not like the typical dead beat dad...but an extra $20 i can get him to hold down limited releases is very appreciated by him...

child support FTL...

Back
Top Bottom