How old is to old?

job is a job bro. especially in this economy. I also used to think those dudes who worked in the mall were lames...but lemme tell you, its hard to find good jobs these days.

job is a job bro. especially in this economy. I also used to think those dudes who worked in the mall were lames...but lemme tell you, its hard to find good jobs these days.

I won't knock anyone for working retail past their 20'.  Nothing wrong with earning an honest wage. 

I worked at Finishline from the time I was 16 (HS Junior) to 23 (Just after College Graduation)
eek.gif
.  I worked my current job and Finishine for 3 months to support my "vice".  After awhile my time wasn't worth it and decided to quit.  Retail was definitely not my thing.  After 7 years I grew to HATE that job. 

Now I just deal with it and pay full retail. 
pimp.gif

I won't knock anyone for working retail past their 20'.  Nothing wrong with earning an honest wage. 

I worked at Finishline from the time I was 16 (HS Junior) to 23 (Just after College Graduation)
eek.gif
.  I worked my current job and Finishine for 3 months to support my "vice".  After awhile my time wasn't worth it and decided to quit.  Retail was definitely not my thing.  After 7 years I grew to HATE that job. 

Now I just deal with it and pay full retail. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

better question is how old is too old to be poor?  Man a job is a job.  You can work at a shoe store while you attempt to find something better too.  Don't let nobody stop your cashflow.

this should be the only reply here

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

better question is how old is too old to be poor?  Man a job is a job.  You can work at a shoe store while you attempt to find something better too.  Don't let nobody stop your cashflow.

this should be the only reply here

sh*t!!!!! if u can even get a job @ one of those stores. can't remember how many times I applied to those stores & never got 1 call back. I swear if ur not a cute girl or got a connect who can get u a job their...forget about it (my experiences).

sh*t!!!!! if u can even get a job @ one of those stores. can't remember how many times I applied to those stores & never got 1 call back. I swear if ur not a cute girl or got a connect who can get u a job their...forget about it (my experiences).

laugh.gif
 Some of you guys just don't know how lucky you are.  Dudes turning their nose up at jobs and don't even have a degree.  So of ya'll have no idea how real it is out in the world.  People with degrees struggling.  People with years of experience are struggling.

this.

laugh.gif
 Some of you guys just don't know how lucky you are.  Dudes turning their nose up at jobs and don't even have a degree.  So of ya'll have no idea how real it is out in the world.  People with degrees struggling.  People with years of experience are struggling.

this.

Back
Top Bottom