How the hell did Bloc Party fall so hard?

They didn't. Their sound changed, but they never fell off; Weekend in the City and Intimacy are both solid/great albums. Or would you have preferred they try to recreate Silent Alarm time after time?

Of course, I am a Bloc Party stan so
eyes.gif
smile.gif

Sidenote: I wonder what their new album will be like.

I don't wanna be 'that guy' but I blame Kele Okereke.

If you hear his work via The Boxer you'd know why...album was ATROCIOUS. If I could physically take that album out to pasture and shoot it I would.

I just wish they could've followed up with another album as solid as Silent Alarm, one of my all time favorites.

I like'd their albums and I liked that single they had a while back.

sue me, I'm still looking forward to whatever they're cooking

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

signs is one of my favorite songs ever
THIS. Here is one more
indifferent.gif
for you.

I blame Kele as well for their hiatus, even though I still think he's awesome. I heard when he was doing his solo crap (and I do mean crap... Tenderoni was kinda ok but the rest was
30t6p3b.gif
) the band was looking for a new lead singer. But I guess he decided he was better off with BP than without. This is just rumors though.

Going to see them at Hard Summer
pimp.gif

I #%+* ing love Bloc Party
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

I heard when he was doing his solo crap (and I do mean crap... Tenderoni was kinda ok but the rest was
30t6p3b.gif
)

Everything You Wanted was the best song on the album though. (Not saying much, but still it's a great song).

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

I like'd their albums and I liked that single they had a while back.

sue me, I'm still looking forward to whatever they're cooking

I love most of they're songs, the last album just had allot of electronic style tracks.
I wouldn't blame kele for the bands hiatus, they all had side projects.

Back
Top Bottom