How would you feel about lending money in this situation?

Originally Posted by Dips3tRydah
You funded his cheating.
laugh.gif
If a dude's cheating on his wife I doubt paying his friend is the least of his worries. But seriously I wouldn't consider someone my BEST friend if they're doing me like that. Who lends that much without setting up terms/limits? Don't matter if it's my conjoined twin there's gonna be interest if you don't pay by a specific date. You got got OP. You bout to be on that ol' hey do you have that $300 I let you borrow a couple months ago tip. 

That $300 is lost unless you speak up about it. I agree with the collateral part tho, you gotta give them a reason to actually pay you back on your terms and not when they feel like it.

That $300 is lost unless you speak up about it. I agree with the collateral part tho, you gotta give them a reason to actually pay you back on your terms and not when they feel like it.

smack him for being a lowlife

edit:

I would pay him 300$ to get him out my life. So at the end of the day, you won't be around suckers like these anymore.

smack him for being a lowlife

edit:

I would pay him 300$ to get him out my life. So at the end of the day, you won't be around suckers like these anymore.

How would I act?

I'd get my damn money. Seriously, what else is there? Man up and handle your business...trust me, this guy ain't losing no sleep over owing you money.

How would I act?

I'd get my damn money. Seriously, what else is there? Man up and handle your business...trust me, this guy ain't losing no sleep over owing you money.

I would probably hit him up cause you know he got a phone now, and be like " Aye are you back on your feet and %^&* man cause you know you gotta pay me back right?"

I would probably hit him up cause you know he got a phone now, and be like " Aye are you back on your feet and %^&* man cause you know you gotta pay me back right?"

*cliff notes*
friend asks for $300 to support gf/kid

asks for more money to go cheat on his gf

still owes me money and buying new phones/labtop
You'd think a scientist could come up with 3 bills to pay his debt. Oh well.

*cliff notes*
friend asks for $300 to support gf/kid

asks for more money to go cheat on his gf

still owes me money and buying new phones/labtop
You'd think a scientist could come up with 3 bills to pay his debt. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom