How would you feel about lending money in this situation?

this is simple. jus do his gf. or

tell his gf hes cheatin on her and end the friendship. OR! na but seriously

hit him up. hit em wit a lil convo and then be like 'oh yea. yo u got that 300 i lent u? i kinda need that %%!* back ya know?'

easy.

this is simple. jus do his gf. or

tell his gf hes cheatin on her and end the friendship. OR! na but seriously

hit him up. hit em wit a lil convo and then be like 'oh yea. yo u got that 300 i lent u? i kinda need that %%!* back ya know?'

easy.

A rule of thumb I use when it comes to lending out money, whenever you lend out money never expect to see it again. The only people I lend money to is my family or than that I will not lend out money.

A rule of thumb I use when it comes to lending out money, whenever you lend out money never expect to see it again. The only people I lend money to is my family or than that I will not lend out money.

Originally Posted by Executive76

laugh.gif
@ him simping with your money

as for the $300 tell him u need $100 every paycheck for the next 3 since hes "living check to check"

laugh.gif

as for the $300 tell him u need $100 every paycheck for the next 3 since hes "living check to check"

Originally Posted by Fresh Prince of Nowhere

That $300 is lost unless you speak up about it. I agree with the collateral part tho, you gotta give them a reason to actually pay you back on your terms and not when they feel like it.

/thread

Originally Posted by Fresh Prince of Nowhere

That $300 is lost unless you speak up about it. I agree with the collateral part tho, you gotta give them a reason to actually pay you back on your terms and not when they feel like it.

/thread

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

fp8997notorious-big-posters.jpg

Credit? Dead it. Think a crack head's paying you back, forget it

glasses.gif

+

Have a serious sitdown talk with him. He's your best friend, he deserves a second chance.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

fp8997notorious-big-posters.jpg

Credit? Dead it. Think a crack head's paying you back, forget it

glasses.gif

+

Have a serious sitdown talk with him. He's your best friend, he deserves a second chance.

Why don't you just confront him is a mature way? Like, "Hey man, you know that you owe me 3300 bucks, and I see you spending all of this money so I can't help but jump to conclusions. When you owe someone money, especially your boy that has bent over backwards for you,...you should pay them back as soon as you can" etc

Why don't you just confront him is a mature way? Like, "Hey man, you know that you owe me 3300 bucks, and I see you spending all of this money so I can't help but jump to conclusions. When you owe someone money, especially your boy that has bent over backwards for you,...you should pay them back as soon as you can" etc

If you reallyy wanted the money back you would've been confronted him. I know its easier said then done, but just have a sit down with dude & ask for your $300.

If you reallyy wanted the money back you would've been confronted him. I know its easier said then done, but just have a sit down with dude & ask for your $300.

You gotta be forward with it, and let him know you shouldn't have to ask for your money back he should be on paying you back asap.

You gotta be forward with it, and let him know you shouldn't have to ask for your money back he should be on paying you back asap.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

You should've asked for something that was worth something to him, them give him the money.

RIP to those $300

laugh.gif

roll.gif

You should've asked for something that was worth something to him, them give him the money.

RIP to those $300

Let'em know  you don't appreciate him using your $300 to buy his gf a macbook right before you punch him in the face.

Let'em know  you don't appreciate him using your $300 to buy his gf a macbook right before you punch him in the face.

Back
Top Bottom