HP Touchpad for $99/$149

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Still haven't gotten a touchpad but I got a touchpad case SMH

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Anyone know if i can get Kindle and the books for free? I have preware and don't know any good apps to get
You can get free books from Amazon.com

or if you want to add your own books that arent in your Kindle library try this

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touchpad-apps/293807-how-i-manually-add-books-kindle.html

Going to give this a try, hopefully it works...I'm not liking this other ereader I have on here
Yeah preader is pretty crappy.  What's the white chick in your avy from? i know it's some texas rapper, but i forgot.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

What's the white chick in your avy from? i know it's some texas rapper, but i forgot.
nope, Harlem

& HP SMB can eat a fat $$!+, its been 2 weeks
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Been messing around with the toupad for over a week now. It's a keeper if you travel a lot. I'm already bored from using it.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

What's the white chick in your avy from? i know it's some texas rapper, but i forgot.
nope, Harlem

& HP SMB can eat a fat $$!+, its been 2 weeks
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Good looks.  I don't know why, but i wanna @+$% her.

my dad is a Computer analyst for the gov't and a former computer programmer for HP(EDS). and word on the street is that 100,000 are releasing for HP workers only at 2 AM Tonite. he no longer works for HP but knows ppl. he said he is gonna try and get me one.  
anyone else heard of this??
nerd.gif

there is a post on slickdeals for a folio case from verizon.com. on the site is says for ipad but apparently it fits the touchpad.

just a heads up. only 5$

^ friend of mine tried it, but had to pay state tax + city tax or w/e, ended up being $10.70. Anyway around that?

lol, i originally posted the staples kiosk trick on SD— and now they're going crazy over trying to get a touchpad tonight.

staples went live the past two late nights, got mine last night using the trick.

Hey guys. Just finally got one today

1. What good forums are there for the Touchpad?
2. What cases are good? on eBay and elsewhere?

Looks like Datavison don goofed, too. Refunds are getting sent out. Taking forever, though.

Back
Top Bottom