HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

That Black/Purple/Baby Blue colourway is a new low.

In other news that new Size? huarache dropped today. Dont think theyre too limited as everyone seems to be getting their pairs without too much trouble. Looking at some IG pics of the shoe and it actually looks like a solid colourway.

Last edited:
Personally I like that black/purple colour (no. 4). The black mid sole is nice. Change up them laces tho. Are they forthcoming?

Last edited:
I woke up at 1:45 this morning to get a pair. Only to be disappointed in the colors. The actual pics on the site looked completely different than the pics they leaked before the release. Once I realized that I went back to sleep. At least a nice QS Air 180 dropped this weekend.

Pics 1 & 2 are the FL Womens due out soon I think another womans c/w has previously been posted, No. 3 Black / Volt is another FL I think due out later this month/Early December according to ebay seller. No.s 4 & 5 are apparently next years Office exclusives, this I saw on Instagram

I've given up on this shoe.
laugh.gif

Only pairs available for US folk to order are the straight throwaway buns pairs.

Hopefully the good colorways start hitting ebay.
basically . gonna do my best to find the all blacks and re-up on the og pairs that dropped earlier this year and im done 

mean.gif
 @ no scream greens . thats about as wack as it gets b . . .

Wat size do y'all recommend me to go for .. My true size is an 8.5 and I wear air maxes/ nike basketball shoes in a 9.. Should I got my air max size or go up to 9.5. The 9.5 would not look like clown shoes right? Just curious .....[emoji]128531[/emoji]

Wat size do y'all recommend me to go for .. My true size is an 8.5 and I wear air maxes/ nike basketball shoes in a 9.. Should I got my air max size or go up to 9.5. The 9.5 would not look like clown shoes right? Just curious .....[emoji]128531[/emoji]

I wear 12 in air max and when I bought these in sz 12 they were so tight I had to sell

Go up a full size from your true size on these...they wont look big, they will look about the same size as what you normally wear.

Not black but brown!!!! 
sick.gif
Man wtf size. Jesus christ. Purple, teal, and BROWN. Like what the ****. I don't know how we go from getting OG cws to this *******. The rest of the ones that footlocker are getting are trash except for the silver/purple/green. I am happy with my cyber/anthracite. I will have to get a few more pairs of those.

Guess I'm in the minority, but the brown looks good on those Huaraches.  Reminds me of old school ACG colorways.  Very dope.  

I don't think the FootLocker colourways have been too bad. Although some are ugly, there have been some I like. The recent Red/Grey/Black is nice as well as the Wolf Grey/Blue. With the right outfit any huaraches can work.

These look interesting IMO ... Actually the shape is very reminiscent to the older retros and OGs .. Is nike finally making a move?

Noticed this Black / White / Tour Yellow colourway up for pre-order on ebay for 21st November. Maybe this will surface in the next few days. Was a popular colourway a few years back.

I havent posted here in a while (or is this a different thread than the old huarache thread?) anyway I am still not feeling most of these new colorways. So far the only retro+ colorways I like are the ones that look like it has that flip elephant print pattern and the black/grey/orange.

Noticed this Black / White / Tour Yellow colourway up for pre-order on ebay for 21st November. Maybe this will surface in the next few days. Was a popular colourway a few years back.
the shape at the front of that shoe looks like its been smacked with a pan way too many times.

I reckon I've seen fakes that look better than that.

Thnak you nIke for saving me $ by destroying one of the greatest shoes you ever made with shape and c/ways that are plain *****e

Back
Top Bottom