HUF Sutter & Hayes Official Thread.

Quote:
I called Sutter a couple hours ago, and dude said it ended friday. I'll prob head out there on monday to see what they have left.
s sat. not being a smart aleck or anything just wondering when it'll end
sarcasm is hard to tell online

Quote:
I couldn't find much at the clothing store at Sutter. I stood in line for about 20-30 minutes and came out with a shirt. My cousin that went to the shoe side was a bit disappointed. I'm going to check out Hayes tomorrow.

HUF sales are never what you expect........I think that's why i never go, so I won't get suckered into buying something that I am going to get rid of in the future.
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com

Damn I should have looked in here... theres no way im finding the buffalo checker on ebay or anywhere anymore >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
:frown:
frown.gif

I missed it on ebay by 2 hours... :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
fe13_1.JPG

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>G-MAIL[/td][td]AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
Warriors begin their playoff push on Wednesday!!

^ i was watching that item too. ended at 79.99 with shipping. I was skeptical on buying it
TEAM BAY AREA
Reppin The Bay Area : 510​

the original one with the orange H goes for $200+ now.
"there's no replacement for displacement"

anyone else who mailed a money order for Huf's 'anything we want' coupon get anything? I sent them a money order last thursday and still haven't heard anything back.
peace

so, which one of you @#%$ is selling the buffalo checker for $125 on ebay? :smh:
smh.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
"The second Pietrus leaves, he's going to explode into a good player." LOL

^
"so mr rapper, tell me, why are you mad?"

Im just hating and mad lol

TEAMlateNIGHT

vans1.jpg

Does anyone know if HUF will be getting the DQM and Kicks/Hi vans too? And around when they will release?

-w

^
I was talking about myself lol...

TEAMlateNIGHT

It's been about 3 weeks since i've sent "anything we want" to Huf & i haven't received anything yet... how long did it take other people to recieve there's?

i got mine a week after i sent out my coupon. they gave some good stuff. Two huf shirts, a bearbrick, tons of stickers. Good stuff, good stuff.
TEAM AM FAM: Size 10 Homie

LIVE SIMPLE SO OTHERS CAN SIMPLY LIVE

Back
Top Bottom