I didn't like _________ until.....?

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Drake, until i heard say whats real...

This

And the guy who didn't like currensy until he heard Rather Be With You i feel the same exact way. That verse was
eek.gif

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Drake, until i heard say whats real...

This

And the guy who didn't like currensy until he heard Rather Be With You i feel the same exact way. That verse was
eek.gif

steady mobbin til i heard on the way to the club
single til my homegirl was singing that it
i aint even really listen to no ceilings til like 4 months after it came out

steady mobbin til i heard on the way to the club
single til my homegirl was singing that it
i aint even really listen to no ceilings til like 4 months after it came out

I didnt like Stankonia until like 2008..
I didnt like Cee-Lo until Gnarls Barkley..

I gotta admit. I'm kind of surprised at a lot of these comments.

I didnt like Stankonia until like 2008..
I didnt like Cee-Lo until Gnarls Barkley..

I gotta admit. I'm kind of surprised at a lot of these comments.

Didn't F with Curren$y until his series of mixtapes in '08 right before TANM.. "Modern Day Hippie" was the joint that made me open my eyes. Now he's one of my favorites.

Didn't like Rick Ross at all until I gave Deeper Than Rap a chance. Still don't think his first 2 albums are as good as that one, but I look at him totally different now. It was "Mafia Music" that did it.

Didn't really like J. Cole til I heard The Warm Up mixtape... saw him open for Wale in 08 before he was buzzing, he was alright but didn't catch my attention.

Didn't F with Curren$y until his series of mixtapes in '08 right before TANM.. "Modern Day Hippie" was the joint that made me open my eyes. Now he's one of my favorites.

Didn't like Rick Ross at all until I gave Deeper Than Rap a chance. Still don't think his first 2 albums are as good as that one, but I look at him totally different now. It was "Mafia Music" that did it.

Didn't really like J. Cole til I heard The Warm Up mixtape... saw him open for Wale in 08 before he was buzzing, he was alright but didn't catch my attention.

Back
Top Bottom