I don't trust you if....

If you make burgers and they look like this

lol.jpeg

7D350C08-2BBF-4D68-8311-699B7F7B30F6.gif

You always say you got "the plug" on whatever subject we're talking about. No, you do not.

ppl wear sunglasses everywhere as a protocol to prevent aging of the eyes area cuz they're the easiest to get wrinkly. from crow's feet to tear troughs to eyes sagging to dark circles. the sun aint the only thing emitting UV rays.. blue light from computer screens, office lighting, phone screens, etc, all cause aging of the skin.

Thats your justification for looking like a damn fool? :lol:

Never trust a man that doesn't have a mustache
If a man dont got any facial hair past the age of 21 , he basically not a real person to me

Also if u a free loader

Chicks with a "guy best friend"

Your texts got green bubbles

Last edited:
ppl wear sunglasses everywhere as a protocol to prevent aging of the eyes area cuz they're the easiest to get wrinkly. from crow's feet to tear troughs to eyes sagging to dark circles. the sun aint the only thing emitting UV rays.. blue light from computer screens, office lighting, phone screens, etc, all cause aging of the skin.

This you?

douchebags3.jpg

I also do not trust a man that doesn't have facial hair. You don't have to have a beard, but c'mon
Anyone who puts sugar in their spaghetti sauce...I don't get it

I also do not trust a man that doesn't have facial hair. You don't have to have a beard, but c'mon
Anyone who puts sugar in their spaghetti sauce...I don't get it

What is the reasoning behind not trusting a man with no facial hair.

If a man dont got any facial hair past the age of 21 , he basically not a real person to me

Also if u a free loader

Chicks with a "guy best friend"

Your texts got green bubbles
Androids are better phones tho....common knowledge.

And not all these dudes have the active testosterones. They looking like Hov and Brodie loll. Not they fault though. I'm facial hair gang tho. Like a real man.

Last edited:
A lot of guys look terrible facial hair with them weak *** coochie eatin' mustaches. Better off going clean shaven and looking 10 years younger.

Back
Top Bottom