I don't trust you if....

ppl wear sunglasses everywhere as a protocol to prevent aging of the eyes area cuz they're the easiest to get wrinkly. from crow's feet to tear troughs to eyes sagging to dark circles. the sun aint the only thing emitting UV rays.. blue light from computer screens, office lighting, phone screens, etc, all cause aging of the skin.
Sounds about white. Wild silly.

ppl wear sunglasses everywhere as a protocol to prevent aging of the eyes area cuz they're the easiest to get wrinkly. from crow's feet to tear troughs to eyes sagging to dark circles. the sun aint the only thing emitting UV rays.. blue light from computer screens, office lighting, phone screens, etc, all cause aging of the skin.
sunscreen and flux. lol.

you're a tool if you wear sunnies inside.

Sounds about white. Wild silly.
though whites age the fastest and the worst, that's the only reasoning i can find for the many black celebs who wear shades everywhere. their looks have to be upkept and they probly pay $$$ for a derm & esthetician who will suggest products combined with other preventive measures (such as wearing shades even while interior)

sunscreen and flux. lol.

you're a tool if you wear sunnies inside.

sunscreen only lasts for 2-4 hrs and then u have to reapply. antioxidants such as astaxanthin (1x) and pycnegocol (2x) combined with blueberry extract (1x) should do the trick, but most ppl rather not take supplements like those on a daily

though whites age the fastest and the worst, that's the only reasoning i can find for the many black celebs who wear shades everywhere. their looks have to be upkept and they probly pay $$$ for a derm & esthetician who will suggest products combined with other preventive measures (such as wearing shades even while interior)

sunscreen only lasts for 2-4 hrs and then u have to reapply. antioxidants such as astaxanthin (1x) and pycnegocol (2x) combined with blueberry extract (1x) should do the trick, but most ppl rather not take supplements like those on a daily
Nahhhh...shades look cool and black people the coolest ones living. I highly doubtful black folks wearing shades for crows feet lmao.

Last edited:
If you're a Duke fan
A9361191-193E-42A2-BA43-A0B98A2C8057.jpeg

Do something homeboy

I wear shades while riding the train idc. Helps out when I want to stare at something or somebody on the low low b

Facts! Was reading this then seen the usernam.

...try one of those And1 moves in a pickup game
...wearing all black Forces or dirty white Forces

Back
Top Bottom