I don't trust you if....

What is the reasoning behind not trusting a man with no facial hair.
Would you trust this dude?

Birdman-2-759x500.jpg

Birdman-759x500.jpg

- wear reebok classics
- wears single soled timbs
- wears wife beaters while being out of shape
-wants me to listen to their mixtape
-snorts blow regularly
- really stupid, thoughtless or crappily done tattoos.
-You talk to me like a used car salesman or an elementary school teacher.
- you act like a recycle nazi
- ride tour de france bikes in traffic for sport
- do crossfit
- giant earhole tribal piercings
All of this stuff tells me you are selfish, moronic, take me for a fool, make horrible decisions , or just lack morals.

No lol

But I don't base who I trust on whether or not they have facial hair.

What is the reasoning there lol
Some of the comments are funny :rofl:

http://www.frommentokings.com/man-law-trust-clean-shave/

Tweet

A man without facial hair is not a man to be trusted. Far fetched? Possibly. I came to this conclusion in a haphazard way. Any time a man completely shaves off his facial hair it is not by his own will. He normally does it because he is told to. Most men that do it are forced to by some employer to present this clean cut image. By compromising this small aspect of his masculinity it shows the employer that this is a man without a backbone.

It’s a subtle mind**** by the employers to gauge how submissive the employee is and to assert their dominance. This in turn ****s with a man’s self esteem because at a basic level facial hair is a part of a man’s identity. By messing with the man’s self esteem they are ensuring that they have a good slave that does what he’s told and wont make any waves because he is in a submissive position out the gate. A man with low self esteem is a dangerous man because he has no sense of personal worth. Because he is lacking that he will place no value on your life.

As men get in the later years of their life they shave all their facial hair for no other reason than to appear younger than what they truly are. They are desperately trying to hold on to something that has left them decades ago; their youth. Trying to present this image is a covert form of deception at the lowest level. Why would they try to deceive someone on something as trivial as that? These men are narcissists that are still being plagued by their egos. They are only fooling themselves by thinking that no facial hair makes them look younger.

Most prominent politicians are clean shaven; are they trustworthy individuals? A clean cut image is just a front to hide their true nature. By design most politicians are liars and more graveyards are in their closets than you and me. They claim to be for the people but do all kinds of favors for lobbyists and bring all type of crooked *** bills to the senate floor because it benefits corporations and not their constituency. But their clean cut all around good guys right?

A clean shave is the equivalent of lion shaving its mane to look less threatening. A clean shaven man is not to be trusted by no means. Third eye activation will lead to your salvation. Stay regal.

Disclaimer: If you are clean shaven because your facial hair doesn’t connect or you got whiskers or got the marlon wayans dont be a menace facial hair, this post isnt directed at you. Not eeryone can grow a manly beard, goatee or a gangsta *** mustache.

That's just an opinion up there tho.

I mean there are people who I trust who have and do not have facial hair.

This conversation is ridiculous to me.

Like Barbados slim said, if he shaved his beard, you're not going to trust him anymore lol?

That's just an opinion up there tho.

I mean there are people who I trust who have and do not have facial hair.

This conversation is ridiculous to me.

Like Barbados slim said, if he shaved his beard, you're not going to trust him anymore lol?
I mean I think EVERYTHING in here IS an opinion though.

There isn't going to be a FACTUAL reason as to why someone without hair on their face can't be trusted.

I am not sure why you are taking it so seriously TBH. :rofl:

Out of all the ridiculousness in this thread, you are fixated on THIS "rule."

Thats your justification for looking like a damn fool? :lol:
i only wear prescription glasses and i cant rock contacts cuz my eyes too small. doctor kicked me out after 4 hrs of tryin to put them ****s in my eyes.. i only presented my theory for why mad ppl rock em indoors (who are usually celebs). made sense to me

I always shave with my hair clippers and leave a bit of stubble.

If it wasnt for these stupid patchy sideburns that never seem to fill in no matter how many months i dont shave , id be rockin some duck dynasty/harden level stuff already.

Yall dont know the true sadness of discovering grey hairs in your "beard" before it ever came together as a real beard in the first place.

And thats another one for the washed thread. Lol

Back
Top Bottom