I GOT DRUNK AT MY BEST FRIENDS WEDDING Vol. TEQUILA AND IPA

You went to the wedding knowing you're not the best man, yet you were shocked when other folks stepped up as best man?

You said it yourself, you barely talk anymore. At least you were in the wedding.

Anyways, just let it go...

damb bro, you shouldnt have blacked out first and foremost, you should have handled it professionally and treated this as a gig and i hope you charged his ****

with that said your boy is a douche, who hires their best friend to work their wedding??....my broinlaw is getting married next year, i can easily shoot their wedding and save them at least 3k, but they know me being the photographer means, ill probably be a ghost when people look back at the pictures and i wont be able to enjoy the day with the rest of the fam, so they much rather spend the money on another pro and have me enjoy the day with them, but you blacked out so you have no grounds to stand on, had you not i would have let him have it the next day and told him to go kick rocks after that comment, thats some foul ****

damb bro, you shouldnt have blacked out first and foremost, you should have handled it professionally and treated this as a gig and i hope you charged his ****

with that said your boy is a douche, who hires their best friend to work their wedding??....my broinlaw is getting married next year, i can easily shoot their wedding and save them at least 3k, but they know me being the photographer means, ill probably be a ghost when people look back at the pictures and i wont be able to enjoy the day with the rest of the fam, so they much rather spend the money on another pro and have me enjoy the day with them, but you blacked out so you have no grounds to stand on, had you not i would have let him have it the next day and told him to go kick rocks after that comment, thats some foul ****

All of this. You shouldn't have even dj'd the wedding party to begin with.

OP was not the groom's best friend. the other way around. 

F*$^ him OP, he aint a real friend. Dude tells you your life is not in order enough to be his best man, but you can be the DJ at the wedding??? Homie had you at low-value from the Get Go and placed you in his wedding accordingly :smh:

he probably didnt hire you because when they recieve the pictures in the mail 20% would be ksteezy selfies.

eh, you guys obviously arent tight as you thought you were... so you just move on

wrong of you for not controlling yourself at the reception though :rolleyes

if you really want to learn from this situation, write down everything that you're thinking and feeling now, and come back and read it again in six months. your perspective may change.

everybody goes through challenging/confusing times. it's not a pit to fall into and wallow in, it's an opportunity to learn about yourself and the world around you.

Did you get drunk because you got teh feelz since you weren't the best man?

If that's the case you are wrong. You should have waited till you got home and played

Marvin's Room and drank away the pain bruh. Smh.

Lol.

He said you dont have your life in order. Probably because you didn't charge him to DJ. Thats your hustle DJ'ing?? If so you should've charged him.

Me personally I dont do anything for free.

Maybe you just forgot to read the part where he agreed to do something and failed to do it because he was too concerned with not being chosen as a best man.

NT acts as if you are never suppose to feel any emotions in any situation, my best friend chose another dude for his best man "Man this isn't even thread worth, pull ya skirt down b". Understand how you feel OP, guy disrespected you when he gave you the reason but understand you didn't do your job as a DJ if you blacked out during the event.
thank you... thngs could have been handled better on both sides, as could be say in the MAJORITY of disagreements...

but cats act like you gotta have a stone cold heart... and if you have feelings, you resemble a drake song...

i dont know about yall... but if i think i'm best friends w/ someone, and they arent with me, that would really be a crushing blow to the ego...

and it goes w/ out saying that he shouldnt have blacked out...

Reads comment...looks at Username... :lol:

You of all people. Oh the irony.

There is nothing wrong with emotion/feeling...it is a great thing. Take a step back and assess the situation from the outside and you will realize it isn't that serious. There are much greater concerns and intricacies in life to be "devastated" about.

But it is all relative....this mountain of a problem to you is very important in your realm/world. To each their own.

Never understood to concept of a "best" friend. If I consider you a friend...I treat you the same as each of the few people in my circle. If I got it, you got it...loyalty, respect, trust, etc.

This sounds like a female perspective or way of handling things. With all due respect.

female female female... i swear that's NT go to...

like, dude made a mistake... but a female way of handling things? sounds like the default of not doing something right means doing it like a female...

maybe the concept of a best friend is foreign to you... but to others, it means something... and you not even recognizing that is irresponsible .

me personally... i'm not into animals... if a dog dies, i aineem tripping...

however, some people are very compassionate towards their dogs. i may not agree w/ it, but i see how they can be upset if some thing were to happen..

and yes... there are LEVELS to friendships... everyone isnt you bruh..

dont condemn someone because they have a difference perspective... then call them a female...

that generic "you a female, b" response is played the hell out now...

Back
Top Bottom