I GOT SCAMMED BY FACE82... Vol.2 Updated and STILL SCAMMED... Updated on 3/21/09 check 22 PG

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by Face82

It was put in account. Misunderstanding with account . I'm done here
This is starting to sound all too familiar faceito
smh.gif
419 ?

http://www.youtube.com/v/pCQQPFxYGtU&hl=en&fs=1
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

It was put in account. Misunderstanding with account . I'm done here
This is starting to sound all too familiar faceito
smh.gif
419 ?
eek.gif
roll.gif

Real talk tho... Is that a kufi?

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Yo addy and nums will be posted beleive that and/ or trip will be made to ATL beleive that yo... I aint goin intot details of nothign cuz this is grown man business as I stated.... If money does not come tho Mods please do Ban this dude

Oh and to the dude who said Face got alot of Tattoo's that means Nothing to me.... seen plenty frail cats tat'd to death

I've had full sleeves for months now dont make me no stronger or weaker than before
laugh.gif
this N Face has already posted his addy up there, he even told dudes to call him if they get lost on the way to his hosue. yall arent about to do nothin when u go up there. probably goin to beg dde to pay you that money.
laugh.gif

Lamest dude on Niketalk. Grab some knee pads Face isn't pleased wit your services.

Ol' Sidekick "Face said this" head @+$ lil boi

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Yo addy and nums will be posted beleive that and/ or trip will be made to ATL beleive that yo... I aint goin intot details of nothign cuz this is grown man business as I stated.... If money does not come tho Mods please do Ban this dude

Oh and to the dude who said Face got alot of Tattoo's that means Nothing to me.... seen plenty frail cats tat'd to death

I've had full sleeves for months now dont make me no stronger or weaker than before
laugh.gif
this N Face has already posted his addy up there, he even told dudes to call him if they get lost on the way to his hosue. yall arent about to do nothin when u go up there. probably goin to beg dde to pay you that money.
laugh.gif

Lamest dude on Niketalk. Grab some knee pads Face isn't pleased wit your services.

i'll paypal 150 dollars to whoever shows up to Face's crib and slaps his monkey @%* sideways and gets it on cam.

with that being said...

e1826794b05d461b1c9fe41b948b00f159be3e72.gif

^ Relax before you get this tread locked. Just sit back and watch... Don't worry He'll get his money.
you talkin real big... im just sayin u not gon do nothin... neither of yall is goin 2 do nothin... all yall gon do is sit down & talk aboutthe situation & he will get his money back. there will be no physical altercation between any of you dudes...

P.S. Reggie Bush is still better than Jerious Norwood...

^ Relax before you get this tread locked. Just sit back and watch... Don't worry He'll get his money.
you talkin real big... im just sayin u not gon do nothin... neither of yall is goin 2 do nothin... all yall gon do is sit down & talk about the situation & he will get his money back. there will be no physical altercation between any of you dudes...

confused-full.jpg
gtfo12zb1.jpg

you talkin real big... im just sayin u not gon do nothin... neither of yall is goin 2 do nothin... all yall gon do is sit down & talk about the situation & he will get his money back. there will be no physical altercation between any of you dudes...

Hell naw reggie bush is dumpster juice, norwood is way better, but I agree yall not gone do nothing to face quit e-thuggin 450 is alot of money bruh, but goingto a N_ crib will get your @ss tore off

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Hell naw reggie bush is dumpster juice, norwood is way better, but I agree yall not gone do nothing to face quit e-thuggin 450 is alot of money bruh, but going to a N_ crib will get your @ss tore off
yea if you go to a real n crib.....yall letting tats and tough talk blind ya
laugh.gif

^^^ true, but damn if I ever looked out my blinds and seen a N_ talking about I'm here to get a debt for so and so, I'm gone owe somebody some cash anda casket

Ima bump it just incase most missed.

Long story short...I've been takin mad long with dudes money. He gave me a lot of time. But instead of being real and saying I didn't have it after the%%$ bounced back, I tried to stall hopin I could get my money back up. Of course this %%$ slow out here, rent, bills, car notes... you know the drill. Stil noexcuse to lie to my mans. He took care of me.

Pride got in the way, I'm pumped up like "man I can't look like a broke figga, I'm used to having it".

So I stalled a bit, made up a few dumb lies, didn't work out. Deposited the check in his account, they didn't wana honor it after they contacted mysis. She didn't recognized the name it was written to and stopped payment. She was giving me the other half of the 450 till I hustled it back up so it cameback. That's why I was mad confident like "I paid dude, I dropped it in his account".

%%$ was takin 4ever to clear so it really started to look fishy. Never intended to scam my dude, he's been hella patient. Insead of me sayin "I aintgot it right now" ii dug a deeper hole. I'm not really a liar so I effed up. Like he tole me when we talked, I shuda kept it "250" like Ialways claim I do. So it backfired on me.

Face didn't try to scam anybody, I told a few stupid lies to stall and now I look likea dumb @@@.

If I wanted to scam I wuda just bounced and said eff dude. But I'm not really a grimey person.

Flame suit been ON!!

Ima bump it just incase most missed.

Long story short...I've been takin mad long with dudes money. He gave me a lot of time. But instead of being real and saying I didn't have it after the %%$ bounced back, I tried to stall hopin I could get my money back up. Of course this %%$ slow out here, rent, bills, car notes... you know the drill. Stil no excuse to lie to my mans. He took care of me.

Pride got in the way, I'm pumped up like "man I can't look like a broke figga, I'm used to having it".

So I stalled a bit, made up a few dumb lies, didn't work out. Deposited the check in his account, they didn't wana honor it after they contacted my sis. She didn't recognized the name it was written to and stopped payment. She was giving me the other half of the 450 till I hustled it back up so it came back. That's why I was mad confident like "I paid dude, I dropped it in his account".

%%$ was takin 4ever to clear so it really started to look fishy. Never intended to scam my dude, he's been hella patient. Insead of me sayin "I aint got it right now" ii dug a deeper hole. I'm not really a liar so I effed up. Like he tole me when we talked, I shuda kept it "250" like I always claim I do. So it backfired on me.

Face didn't try to scam anybody, I told a few stupid lies to stall and now I look likea dumb @@@.

If I wanted to scam I wuda just bounced and said eff dude. But I'm not really a grimey person.

Flame suit been ON!!
indifferent.gif

Well atleast you admitted it. If you don't have it all you should atleast send him a partial payment.

^^that's a Dr. Phil moment right there bro. So in the beginning you had no intentions on scamming dude?

I got em friday. That's what we agreed on.

I would give em the 300 I got but I'm workin that right now. U know how that go.
Flip game slow

Back
Top Bottom