I GOT SCAMMED BY FACE82... Vol.2 Updated and STILL SCAMMED... Updated on 3/21/09 check 22 PG

Bad business...
smh.gif

It take's a real man to own up to his mistakes, especially on NT. Next time just tell the truth.

Originally Posted by Face82

Ima bump it just incase most missed.

Long story short..I'm a scammer and a liar..I lied plenty of times in this thread to look e-cool and it all caught up to me.

Flame suit been ON!!

Fixed.

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

It take's a real man to own up to his mistakes, especially on NT. Next time just tell the truth.
Or one that got caught lying. It's not like he fessed up on his own. He was basically forced to admit his guilt because of the OP even willingto get a mod and his bank on the phone. I hope everyone now knows not to do business with dude.

WOW
roll.gif
the lies, the deceit, like a soap opera. Funny stuff to cheer me up after I failed my organic chem test today.

just cuz he owned up to it he's off the hook?
I hope sneakaprince gets his money back. He put his trust in dude and waited a month for payment.
Times is Hard man.

smh... first people couldnt believe face would do something like that and now that he admitted being shady about the !%%+. Now im waiting for everybody to givehim props for owning up to it. SMH

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Or one that got caught lying. It's not like he fessed up on his own. He was basically forced to admit his guilt because of the OP even willing to get a mod and his bank on the phone. I hope everyone now knows not to due business with dude.

Nobody forced me to do %+% .

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

jerry_springer.jpg

[JERRY SPRINGER] FINAL THOUGHT: SO NT TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND EACH OTHER[JERRY SPRINGER]

MODS Lock this one up!

Originally Posted by Face82

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Or one that got caught lying. It's not like he fessed up on his own. He was basically forced to admit his guilt because of the OP even willing to get a mod and his bank on the phone. I hope everyone now knows not to due business with dude.

Nobody forced me to do %+% .

No? Show me where you fessed up at the beginning of this whole situation. You can't. It wasn't until everybody else started seeing that you were beingshady that you tried to save face by fessin up.

Originally Posted by dreaface

smh... first people couldnt believe face would do something like that and now that he admitted being shady about the +%!*. Now im waiting for everybody to give him props for owning up to it. SMH

Na 4reals though. I aint lookin for no praise. If I hada shut up and waited till dude got his money and came back like "he got his money" peoplewoulda been like

"Man I knew face wasn't a scammer and he was gonna pay him"

And swore dude was in the wrong or calling him impatient or claimed it was a misunderstanding also.
So to take the heat off dude for my wrong doing ima tell it how it was. It wuda been even more grimey if I hada sat back and watch dude get flamed just forwantin his money after I made a thread bout gettin scammed.

I don't need no e-fame or props. I know I effed up and I'm not a scammer. If I felt like I was boxed in I wuda ran off and said eff every body.
It is what it is.

wait you paying 450 for that garbage?Damn you aint even pay dude yet and you already been scammed

Back
Top Bottom