I need to dress more casual smh *EPIC STORY!!! UPDATE on page 3;4 lol*

On a daily basis, I dress urban/backpacker/b-boy/skater/bmx/insert extreme sport whatever you wanna call it and I'm 22 years old and I'm attracted towomen at least a year older than me and beyond. However, with the way I dress, I guess a lot of younger girls are attracted to it and I look my age, but whenI'm fresh with a clean cut I look about 20. Man I attract TOO MANY HANSENS!!! (referring to "Chris Hansen" a word my friends and I have used todescribe girls that are under 18 or look under 18 even though they might be of age). I've gotten fed up with it. I'm not a club goin type dude, I meanonce in a while is fine (which is like once a month) but I prefer going to a hookah lounge or starbucks and socializing, you know the sophisticated sort. I goout 21+ of course but clubs are just good for dancing and bringing girls home to %$%# nothing more. I'm talking on a daily basis, going to the grocerystore, mall, public library etc. etc...I get approached by these frickin girls that are attracted to those "I'm a jerk" type ninjas and that iscompletely opposite of me. I mean that's not all I attract, there was the 30 year old MILF (whom I smashed) and plenty of females in their mid-late20's but maaaaannnn
grin.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif
. Sadly
eyes.gif
frown.gif
this has forced me into changing my dressing patterns
smh.gif
mad.gif
.I mean I already have the clothes I need but I don't want to wear them, it's more of a once in a while thing. Heres some visuals (which I know NTloves)

I'm going from this:

stussy_os3.jpg

hall-of-fame-x-the-hundreds-1.jpg

pu2.jpg

nike-dunk-low-pro-sb-varsity-maize-black-6-570x379.jpg

To This:
no hat/ or simple Baseball fitted-can't be too flashy, also hats = young to a lot women
eyes.gif
unless it's that Common, Neo type s__t and I'm not f___n withthat
sick.gif

hanest-shirt-plainwhite_1_109191_white_l.jpg
w/
A915W2160-RBLzoom4.jpg
A092014-BLKzoom2.jpg
A921W1040-BLUzoom4.jpg

pu2.jpg

nike-sb-stefan-janoski-signature-model-2.jpg
or
vans_boat_blkwht01.jpg

I mean don't get me wrong the 2nd style isn't bad at all, I just don't want to dress like this 65-80% of the time, but with the way things havebeen going looks like Ima have to
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif

what are your thoughts? and has anybody been coerced into this situation? I guess I'm just getting oldcorrection: older! (I can't believe I just said that
indifferent.gif
)

Cliffnotes:
I feel my dressing style combined with the baby face ("when shaved", when I don't shave I look about 26 but its grimey
ohwell.gif
) are attracting too many teeny boppers
The clothes I've displayed are pretty much a summary of what the clothing I currently dress in are/ and own (I own both sets to clarify)
We've come to the conclusion its the setting/surroundings that is the key factor.
Can some NTer's suggest some venues to meet 23-28 year old women. I'm thinking Borders, Barnes and Noble, Coffee shops, Hookah lounge, Operas. You guysshould get my drift.

You seriously gonna change because of some females?
Think about it. Women are changing you..

Originally Posted by eight2one

maybe youre just immature?
hmmm, did you read the lounge, sophistication part???

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Your ugly.

/thread.

Just kidding.
if I was ugly, I'm sure this wouldn't be a problem
Originally Posted by daproblem53

same jeans?
yup
happy.gif
laugh.gif
jeans aren't that a big of a deal unless it's Coogi
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Foamposite

indifferent.gif
I don't even wanna see you reply....I've seen your posts....people don't even respond to them. People aint hearin what you say word to
mr-bean.jpg

the point of this thread was to say I'm changing the way I dress "on a daily basis", to attract an older,goal oriented, more sophisticated type woman, someone established. Nobody 22 or younger

I feel you fam i've been 16 for the past 6 years ....... had the nurse asking me when my parents are coming when I went to the doctor
tired.gif
... Let not even mention when I try to go to the club ... bouncers be damn nearcavity searching my ID

i don't think the clothes are the issue here personally. are you mature mentally?

i wouldn't change the way i dress for anybody.

FlyJr22 - Shut the %%+@ up. Really. Log out. You really can't take jokes so you don't belong here.

Your just a weak mindless idiot.

Your not changing for the women,

their changing your idiotic self.

Sorry, but this just had to be said.

Don't even bother replying back with the

" YOU MADZZZ?" pics

because it just shows your a lame.

I don't wanna hurt no feeling but sorry.

/thread

Back
Top Bottom