roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

jk

laugh.gif

tho we need pics of that milf

on a side note yea changing your style would affect the kind of women you pull but not that much
its not gonna drastically change imo though like dude said a few post back could be the settings

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

Originally Posted by Sp Raised

YNS
laugh.gif
We can turn this into a" pics of chicks FlyJr22 is smashing" post
grin.gif
but you would like that wouldn't you?
roll.gif
and ask anybody in the Team Capcom thread, I am a man of No Ducktale telling
pimp.gif

ben-stiller.gif

Originally Posted by moe200069

flyjr22...broham,

you've posted about another 4 or 5 times since your last relevant post and you've gotten waaaaaaay side tracked from the main thing everyone is searching for: pics of/links to the 30 year old.
I apologize. You're right. I have been getting sidetracked from what's really important
devil.gif

NT I Present to THEE......The Filipino MILF....
laugh.gif
(you guys are gonnalove the story behind this 1 I guarantee it, I'll post the story in my next reply) I sure hope this isn't 1 of your guys' Aunt or sister because Iknow how many Pinoy NTers there are
121071472_l.jpg

l_062432db781b4a6e978f0b3876850d25.jpg

l_9d36b7c5331f4cf0809902544b5716e5.jpg

l_c9128e936b5a492f8fed9fefe7afe112.jpg

l_331d7a0fb608440cb8dc40a7328d48b2.jpg

For any NTer trying to pull my card in the future......DON"T EVEN ATTEMPT IT! You will lose *proceed to beast*

Originally Posted by Sp Raised

I love when a plan comes together
pimp.gif
smh.gif
you guys slowly but surely coerced me into posting her. (notthat I wasn't willing from the start
laugh.gif
) but man.....this postisn't about her
eyes.gif
....IT'S ABOUT MEEE!!!!!!
roll.gif

oh well what do you guys care
tired.gif
I'm just another Birdman tryina makethe Doves flock
pimp.gif

edit:
Originally Posted by KenJi714

I'd take her to dinner . Very cute asian girl
No you wouldn't....Not after the story I'm gonna to tell you

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

Originally Posted by moe200069

flyjr22...broham,

you've posted about another 4 or 5 times since your last relevant post and you've gotten waaaaaaay side tracked from the main thing everyone is searching for: pics of/links to the 30 year old.
I apologize. You're right. I have been getting sidetracked from what's really important
devil.gif

NT I Present to THEE......The Filipino MILF....
laugh.gif
(you guys are gonna love the story behind this 1 I guarantee it, I'll post the story in my next reply) I sure hope this isn't 1 of your guys' Aunt or sister because I know how many Pinoy NTers there are
121071472_l.jpg

l_062432db781b4a6e978f0b3876850d25.jpg

l_9d36b7c5331f4cf0809902544b5716e5.jpg

l_c9128e936b5a492f8fed9fefe7afe112.jpg

l_331d7a0fb608440cb8dc40a7328d48b2.jpg

For any NTer trying to pull my card in the future......DON"T EVEN ATTEMPT IT! You will lose *proceed to beast*

[alonzo in training day] my man [alonzo in training day]

she's definitely one of the hotter/cuter looking 30+ year old Filipinas i've seen or come across. but whatever the case, i wish you the best of luck inwhatever your stylistic endeavors are, especially after coming thru with some legitimate pictures.

^^ thanks for the well wishing....BUT WAIT!!! you guys haven't heard the story behind this interesting Cougar...

Very LOOOONG Read but Trust me NT Well Worth IT

It is 2005 and I'm just turning 19. My dad works at a Semi-Conductor company in Fremont, CA and he asks me ifI would like to join him for a Christmas party being thrown by his job. I say "No" with no hesitation, but it was more like a demand than begging forfavor. He needed me to accompany him and be his designated driver because he wanted to be drunk enough
that he wouldn't mind all the Karaoke singing done by the so many Pinoys/Pinays in the building that couldn't sing. Not saying you guys can't singbut alcohol and trying to hit Mariah Carrey notes don't really mix well
grin.gif
. So I'm up there with big Afro (I was growing my hair out at the time and I just took out my braids so I look like A.I. on the cover of slam)eating all the lumpia I can and what not. When one of my dad's female co-workers goes "heyy *insert father's name* I didn't know you had abrother"
grin.gif
Due to the fact that my father looks so yo young (early30's) and I looked about my age19-21 at the time. My dad responds "
laugh.gif
that's not my brother...that's my son
ohwell.gif
". She thenfollows with "Hi nice to meet you, my name's Jenny", I respond with "Hey what's up I'm *insert father's name Jr." She thensays "Oh you have his name as well as his looks..."
nerd.gif
I look tomy father and my father gives me the
wink.gif
. So I'm thinking to myself"this is the chick he's been telling me has the hots for him at work
eek.gif
" Thereafter I felt like complete prey to her, she's talkin about how I'm so good lookin, and that age isn't an issue with her and soand so forth. So I'm thinking the cat is already in the bag with this 1 its cookies
pimp.gif
. Then she hits me with "Come on baby let's dance!" I tell herpolitely "No Thank You..." (it was nothin but old people up in that Bia" She proceeds to drag me on the dance floor and guess what song cameon....THE FREAKIEST OF ALL SONGS IN 2005! "David Banner- Play" This chick is breaking me off in every which way. (I mean I would have destroyed herout there but come on....there were senior citizens in there...I didnt want to be the cause of a Heart Attack" She's putting her leg up on me verysimilarly to the 2nd picture I posted and everything. One part of me is like
pimp.gif
devil.gif
the other part is
nerd.gif
embarassed.gif
. We were LITERALLY the only ones on the dance floor. After the dance a couple minutes later everybody is starting to go home and she has her armsaround me looking at my father and grabs my face like "Can I take him home? I promise I'll give him back...he's in good hands trustme"
roll.gif
tongue.gif
My dad goes "$h!!!!!+ I don't mind" but I'm looking at mydad like "there is no way this man can drive himself one hour and a half home. So I take the massive
L for my pops and drive him home. My dad is talkinall kinds of drunk $h!+ in the car about "how I was scared and I can't handle that woman and blah blah blah" while simultaneously I had a hard-onHarder than the thing from Fantastic Four (nh) becasue of blue balls.
smh.gif
Littledid he know I had already been smashin mid-20's chicks my whole high school career. Well Fast Forward to 2 months later in February. I get a text at 12somethin in the mornin talkin bout "hey sexy, whatcha doin?" I reply "nothin chillin, bored out my mind" she replies with "let meoccupy your time" I'm really thinkin should I an hour and a half to San Jose just for some Hot Pinay *** or stay my light-skinned *** home. It wasdrought season so you guessed it....I WENT!
laugh.gif
I packed my stuff to spendthe night at her spot that night then a friends for the rest of the weekend. I get there and her female friend is over the house I'm like "here wego....
eyes.gif
" I find out her friend is spending the night and I'mlike
indifferent.gif
. We watch the movie "Jacket" with Adrian Brody andat towards the end she starts to feel on my D and I follow with feeling on her B/P. As soon as the credits roll we're upstairs and she throws me on the bed(no lie) and starts undoing my pants I'm like damn
eek.gif
she's afiesty cougar, but that's how I like em. I'm really thinking, this is what I always wet dreamed about in high school. I wanted to warm up with somepre-game and get some [Hell Rell] Marvelous Top![Hell Rell] but she was actin brand newy. I Bang her stuff out. I swear this chick was screamin like I waskillin her
devil.gif
Go to the bathroom, clean up. Come back and this chick wassleep word to [Ice Cube]put her *** to sleep[Ice Cube]. I'm like damn I beat it up good, cleaned it up good, and I was hoping I was gonna get that"good, good" and she's damn near snoring
frown.gif
. "WhateverI got mine and I knockout also". 2 hours later in the wee ours of the night, I start feeling this tingling feeling, in my sleep, and I'm like "DoI have to take a piss?" I open my eyes to the most beautiful surprise...HEADERS! Man she must have went for at LEAST 10 or more min. When she realizesI'm woke she says with her mouth full "don't
nut2.gif
in my mouth ok?" I say "yea sure, sure
devil.gif
" as muchas I wanted to...she was doing me a favor and she "asked" so I gave her a "Heads UP
roll.gif
" This Freak McNasty pumps it all out and I'm bout to get up and cleanup she pushes me back down with 1 hand in the stomach so I lay back down like
confused02.gif
....AND SHE LICKS IT ALL UP!!!!
sick.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
I'm really sitting there thinking "what was the point in that
eyes.gif
" oh well doesn't matter to me
tongue.gif
I knockout and wake upin the morning. Her 5 year old son comes running in the bed room and jumps on the bed and I'm in the sheets but *** naked! she goes "Baby! and kisseshim on the MOUTH!!!!
sick.gif
. (I know for afact she didn't brush her teeth or use mouthwash) then I take a shower, and get dressed and come downstairs and she's like "hey wantbreakfast?" I'm like "Sure, whatcha got?" "Waffles, bacon, eggs and OJ" MY FAVORITE DISH! I chow down and 1 of her guy friendscomes over and I swear dude looks mad familiar like I seen him from somewhere, someone I might have known as a kid. He was a little older than me though. Itell her I gotta skidattle. She gives me a hug and tells me to call her I go "For sure
pimp.gif
" Never called her never seen her again. She adds me on myspace and guesswhat???

l_5171eb2b5bffd43e9e010b13f5ab3cc1.jpg

This Dude Married this chick!
eek.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif

now tell me that aint a story NT....

Cliffnotes:
Dad ask me to go to Christmas party, I agree.
This chick he's been telling me about is there, she's all over me.
She breaks me off to David Banner play on the dance floor "we were LITERALLY the only ones on the dance floor"
She begs my dad to let her take me home, Pops agrees, but I decline because Pops is mad drunk and I didn't want him to kill himself driving home.
grin.gif

She texts me 2 months later in February to come thru her spot an hour and a half away in SJ. I accepted, considering it was "Drought Season" word toWayne
We watch the "Jacket" starring Adrien Brody. By the end of the movie she's feelin on my D and I'm feelin on her B/P
We go upstairs. She declines toppin me and I proceed to smash with the strength of Buddah and experience of Confucius
I go to the bathroom and clean up and when I come back she's knocked out
eyes.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif

I wake up 2 hours later to her workin her tonsils on ya boy
eek.gif
tongue.gif
pimp.gif

We wake up in the morning, her 5 year old son jumps on the bed and she KISSES HIM IN THE MOUTH WITHOUT BRUSHING OR RINSING
sick.gif

I take a shower come down and eat, and she has a male friend a couple years older than me come over "just a friend"
I see her on myspace however many years later married to the dude with 1 of his kids and I shook this simps hand...can you believe that?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

son,im sorry.....but we are not bout to read all of that
laugh.gif
thanks! my efforts didnt go in vain!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rodster831

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

son,im sorry.....but we are not bout to read all of that
laugh.gif
read it.
one of the best niketalk stories ive ever read.
dude pulled of every emoticom perfectly.
Much appreciated

be you, do you.

you think you are going to attract a girl by the way you dress ?

how about attracting a girl by the way you talk, walk, and carry yourself ?

this was by far one of the best stories i read.
u got that ending perfectly. i applaud u
pimp.gif

so did u know the guy?

Back
Top Bottom