i swallowed a handful of tylenol.

Hacked account.

If not go to someone you can talk to in person. I hope this isn't over some P.

OP hasn't responded yet.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

Females cry for attention... Swallowing tylenol? If you was really bout that swallow a gallon a bleach & go lie in the street...
30t6p3b.gif

Dude chewed a bunch of childrens advil & posted on NT... This dude needs to man up plain & simple
Strong post to name correlation

What's with all this "man up" bs? Males commit suicide at a far higher rate than females. Look it up, bros. Y'all REALLY want him to "man up"?
30t6p3b.gif

Not sure if srs

but if you are, get help asap fam. Definitely not the route you want to take to suppress your issues

Originally Posted by HankMoody

What's with all this "man up" bs? Males commit suicide at a far higher rate than females. Look it up, bros. Y'all REALLY want him to "man up"?
30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif

"Man Up" doesn't mean "be more masculine" or "be more manly" & you stupid if you think thats the case... This aint no beer commercial. The statement basically means be an adult & face your problems instead of downing a bottle of aleve & posting on NT
eyes.gif

Like dude aint even lie & say it was Vicoden or somethin this cat said tylenol
30t6p3b.gif

EDIT: I will clarify that I am not angry with this dude (even tho hes trollin) so save all the username jokes. I feel very strongly about suicide & mostly how it affects those who are still here. You think you're hurting now imagine how your family would feel if they had to bury you cuz you took some !@% tylenol
sick.gif
Im affected everyday by my grandfathers choice & i wasnt even thought of when the _ decided to shot himself. Its not your place to take your life.

As a dude with a lot of pride, I can understand how hard it must really be for you to post on NT about it. I don't tell my best friends my real troubles, much less random people. Rather than saying you're a whiny baby, I'm gonna guess that you've gotten to a point where things are so bad, you don't even have your pride anymore. I really feel for you OP. Hit me up via PM if you need to vent man, I'm super busy but when it comes to someone being in a state as pitiful as this... you really do deserve a friendly ear right now.

shouldve came here first.

rock bottom doesnt exist.

being naked, homeless with both your legs and arms perfectly fine aint even rock bottom.

let alone real life "problems" that "surround" you.

take a step back and analyze your "issues" and ask why your brain is calling them issues.

Spoiler [+]

If you really wanted to off yourself you'd already be dead. Cut out the games.

If any of you know who this is, I highly advise you to call his local police department immediately if you know he is being serious here. 

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Monday account got hacked?

That's what I'm hoping. I have NEVER seen dude complain about his personal life as long as he's been on nt.

Either way, if true, hope you're okay dude. Your an asset to this community.

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

"swallowed" is not the best choice of words when coming out of a man's mouth (no ayo no pun)

choose "popped" next time

anyways smoke a blunt instead of popping them pills, besides what's wrong with you? what's so bad? And what mad you feel like popping a handful of Tylenol was the right thing to do?

Are you really that insecure?

That's pretty pathetic.

grin.gif
Nope not insecure. Words like that can lead to me messing up my NFN
laugh.gif
nah but really as much as people try to twist everything into something h0mo on here, you're gonna come at me? Don't reply because I don't want to have a pointless debate over word choice

I popped a handful of 500mg painkillers 4 years ago. didn't want to off myself, I had a bad tooth that needed a root canal and wasn't insured then.

I slept for 20 hours, barfed a lot & almost peed the bed.

then I felt better & played guitar hero. I sucked at guitar hero.

yay life!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif