If I put chocolate milk in the microwave... (Update... It doesn't) Burned my mouth.

listen you fools

put however much milk you're gonna drink into a sauce pan. (you know the small deep pan,basically the only other pan you're gonna have thats not afrying pan)

(sorry i dont know these culinary terms)

anyway heat the milk up to your liking then pour it in the cup and mix wit your favoirte chocolate mix

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I make hot chocolate (Swiss Miss packets FTW) with Milk...tastes so much better than Hot water.

this works well but sometimes the top of the cup has this wrinkled effect....anyone know what I'm talking about??
Just mix it together after you heat it up.
I kinda like the stickiness of the wrinkles tho.
ohwell.gif

cocoa isn't as sweet as hot chocolate therefore the marshmallows.

So no it would just be hot chocolate.

cocoa drink is not the same as chocolate, and I dont think Ive ever had a good, real cocoa in the US

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

I make hot chocolate (Swiss Miss packets FTW) with Milk...tastes so much better than Hot water.
Anything else would be uncivilized. I cant even have hot chocolate with water anymore. Just tastes so fraudulent.

Originally Posted by RenaRene

this works well but sometimes the top of the cup has this wrinkled effect....anyone know what I'm talking about??
ohwell.gif

alien.gif
you're disgusting

ohwell.gif

alien.gif
you're disgusting
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I do this on an almost normal basis...saves me money by not having me to to Stabucks for Hot Chocolate.

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

ohwell.gif

alien.gif
you're disgusting
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The layer on top is just fat... I can't quite remember why it forms, but google will have the answer.

ohwell.gif

alien.gif
you're disgusting
Hey. You're the one that asked about wrinkles in your milk. Not me.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom