If Obama's presidency is or is viewed as a failure....

How will that effect the "Majority" views on Black people. Will they think "I knew they weren't capable of leading" (G rated version)or something to that effect?

Regardless of whether you think he's doing a good job or not, do you think a perceived failure will set back the mainstream perception of black people andtheir capabilities. I'm scared that might be the case.

That's why I'm praying that Obama handles his business, and makes some smart decisions, not just only that America can propser, but to also show that aminority can reach the top office and do a damn good job at it.

Not that blacks should have to prove themselves and their capabilities to any other race, but I feel like he has to do well or it might be a long time beforeanother brother makes it to the White House.

We'll still be looked down on if he's successful at his presidency or not.

At least, that's my opinion...

Yeah thats if you only grade a president after one year in office with a inherited debt and recession then yes he failed. But I guess thats why you run for 4years instead of 1. I'm sure it took Bush 8 years to screw it up so it would take Obama and any other president just as much as time to dig us out of thismess.

What exactly does he have to do in order for people to say his presidency is/was a success?
nerd.gif

black kid in the bet commercial just said.

"he's going to be the best president we've ever known."

he's got three years(maybe seven) to prove or disprove it.

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Originally Posted by Crispy Cream

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

Originally Posted by jumpman247

I don't know I think he has around 3 years left.
THANK YOU!
tired.gif
I'm sayin...
Even then I would only view it as a failure if his term ends by an impeachment.

dude gimme a break. he said "if." he's posing a hypothetical question with the premises being that obama's presidency is ultimately viewed asa failure. he's not saying it actually is, and he's not asking anyone to judge it in its entirety based off of less than a year of one term.

We're still +$%*@%$ at the end of the day to some of those people so it doesn't matter what he does.

%%+% outta here, he is doing light-years better than bush , stop us from economy during into utter hell, and would get more done if it wasn't for theboneless politicians flip flopping and lying he would have gotten a lot more done (health care). All things considered he is doing a pretty good job, and thereis not a chance in hell the republicans are winning the next election

How can he fail if the only thing he's tried to implement (health care bill) is still in process? Last I checked, he was busy trying to fix problems thatexisted before he was president?????

Back
Top Bottom