If your were RICH would you.......

it depends on how rich we talkin. if its hundreds of millions-billions then ima be the biggest a-hole u could ever imagine. id walk around & spit on folks & just have my bodyguards mop the floor wit em or just pay hitmen to kill people for me left & rite. id find 2 of the baddest @$%+@@+ on earth & nut in em asap, & id get fat & ball the !*$% out wit my homeboys til i die
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

it depends on how rich we talkin. if its hundreds of millions-billions then ima be the biggest a-hole u could ever imagine. id walk around & spit on folks & just have my bodyguards mop the floor wit em or just pay hitmen to kill people for me left & rite. id find 2 of the baddest @$%+@@+ on earth & nut in em asap, & id get fat & ball the !*$% out wit my homeboys til i die
pimp.gif

its easy to say that you'd be lowkey with millions in the bank

"i don't know too many ... with silent success"

im by no means rich…but i've stunted a bit since i came into some money

When I dream of being rich, I have an idea of what I would do with the money, but until I'm rich I really have no idea what I'd do with the money.

Until you attain the means to buy what's unattainable in your wants right now, it's hard to imagine exactly how you'd react to all the new funds.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I agree with Bateman.
I am not a car, jewelry or partying type.  I don't like flashy clothes but i do like clothes.  So i would probably have a big wardrobe with a ton of shoes.  But wouldn't wear any jewelry and i would drive a pruis.  Def would have a nice house and would love to travel and keep vaca spots near nice beaches

Everything minus driving a Prius
pimp.gif
Not hating on page Prius just don't like them

I wouldn't be low-key, but I wouldn't straight up floss either.

Purchase a 3 bedroom home with a garage and a nice spacious back yard, cop a BMW 745Li and cop an old school 1970 chevelle SS. Couple watches, an all black one, a silver one, and a gold one, and a ton of clothes and call it a day.

I would own a nice home, a few cars and invest.

Keep a 9-5 and travel often, all family taken care of.

God I hate to give the same answer as everyone
30t6p3b.gif

But yea, I'm not the kind of guy to draw a lot of attention to himself. I like to be low-key, but at the same time, I like a little attention

But yea I'm not a flashy dude, but I love supercars so yea, I guess I'll flash in that department (cars). Maybe some nice clothes and traveling all the time. But that's probably alll I'd do. Oh, and I'd buy a Stealth Bomber if I had a few Billion. I guess that would be as un-low-key as hell but %#%# it
laugh.gif

Invest and fall back....way back....I know people say money will change you, but me I'd continue being me...just me with a lil more doe. Lol.

The only way people will know I have money would be my M3 and M5. Yes I would cop both.
pimp.gif

I would be in basketball shorts and cargo shorts 24/7
pimp.gif

My house wouldn't even be that big. Just enough space for me to BBQ and to let my dog run around.

I would go on trips and see the world and save/invest the rest of the cash.

I would definitively figure out a way to help people in need in 3rd world African countries too.

If we're talking millionaire, I'd bank that cash because I'm only 15. At 16, I'd take out enough to buy a Porsche Panaroma and a Range Rover Sport for my pops, and finally I'd head over to the stash house to buy a pair of Carmines. The rest is going into savings. oh, and I'd pay off the mortgage on the house.

As a Billionaire, I'd do the same as if I were a millionaire, except I'd pay off the mortgage on my current house for my parents, purchase a house by Jennings beach (fairfield), and go down on Footlocker.
pimp.gif
Save the rest...

Live pretty modestly tbh

Dont see the need of having a giant house, 3-4 bdrm and Im set and give me a clean m5 and im set in that dept.

Probably spend the rest of my splurge income on watches, gear, shoes and vacations, and college educations for my kids and thier kids, kids kids etc lol

Pretty much what I already spend on minus the vacations and college funds

Easiest Way to get rich is to live beneath your means, kind of goes back to that old saying of "Acquire more? or Desire less?"

Troll to the max.

After I make sure mom and close fam is set for life. I will also set up a charity foundation.

I would build my own crib in NJ.

Drive the Lambo reventon DAILY.

But hop out rocking, and i swear to god i would do this cheap flannel, grey hanes sweatpants tucked into some keith van horn socks.

However, I would getmy james bond on in terms of some bespoke suiting.

To keep money going I would finish my PHD and adjunct or doe public speaking gigs. Also best believe that I will have a family restaruant next to my night club, next to my strip club.

And on the real i will travel. Bring allmy closest circle with me and make sure we take in the world.

Back
Top Bottom