If your were RICH would you.......

Not a club person
Not into Jewelry

Going into stores to buy #++! out and show off isn't my style.

With that being said, only way you'd probably figure I have money is by one of the various cars you'd see me in or if you got the chance to be invited into my home. Other than that, I'd be looking for more ways to make money, spend time with my woman, and enjoying the freedom and opportunities money allows (vacations, doing fun things for other people etc). I'll be that low-key dude. 
happy.gif

He that displays too often his wife and his wallet is in danger of having both of them borrowed.

- Benjamin Franklin

I'm already low-key with what lil good fortune I have.

if I was actually rich I'd be extremely low-key.

I'd cop the regular Maybach 57 instead of the Laundaulet, bleedat plehboi....

i hate being flashy. most high end stuff is tacky anyways. the most id go is penthouse condo with a nice car.

it all depends on personality. Like Bateman, I dont do clubs or party that much. I wouldnt go buy a ferrari, Id probably go mercedes. its still a nice car, but not as flashy. I do do the whole chains and diamond watches thing, btu I would buy and rock alot of dunks and designer stuff that you cant really tell is designer.

This thread again.

O ok, yea "be rich, look poor"

Yall are on Niketalk.com, stop lyin.

I'd live comparably to how I live now but definitely a little more flashy, I can't even lie.  I'd def wear more Gucci, Louis, YSL whatever.  I already have good style and some expensive clothes so if I was really doin it of course I would rock the flyest gear.  I would buy mad whips too.  I also go to the club on a fairly consistent basis so instead of increasing my visits I would increase the amount of $$ that I spend every time I go.

I agree with Bateman.
I am not a car, jewelry or partying type.  I don't like flashy clothes but i do like clothes.  So i would probably have a big wardrobe with a ton of shoes.  But wouldn't wear any jewelry and i would drive a pruis.  Def would have a nice house and would love to travel and keep vaca spots near nice beaches

Originally Posted by Al Audi

This thread again.

O ok, yea "be rich, look poor"

Yall are on Niketalk.com, stop lyin.
What does me being on NT (general at that) have to do with anything? 
laugh.gif
 I'm not saying I'm going to look poor, but after being broke for a minute, my mentality on what's important changed. Jewelry, Gucci/LV belts blah blah blah.. all of that is #$!!*%**, son. At least to me it is. I'd still look proper (I do like clothes), but you won't see me with 5 rings, 6 chains in Gucci from head to toe. I'm led to believe you're the opposite of low-key and that's fine with me bruh. 
smile.gif
... Now when it comes to a few cars and a couple of houses... 
happy.gif

pimp.gif

edit: and if you're in NYC, you see enough of that ignorant $#$! to begin with.. Most of the dudes with all that "fly" $#$! on have no $.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Not a club person
Not into Jewelry

Going into stores to buy #++! out and show off isn't my style.

With that being said, only way you'd probably figure I have money is by one of the various cars you'd see me in or if you got the chance to be invited into my home. Other than that, I'd be looking for more ways to make money, spend time with my woman, and enjoying the freedom and opportunities money allows (vacations, doing fun things for other people etc). I'll be that low-key dude. 
happy.gif

He that displays too often his wife and his wallet is in danger of having both of them borrowed.

- Benjamin Franklin
All of this. Aside from a nice home. I'd probably have a lowkey home as well.

Low key for sure, I mean everyone wants a nice home and a nice car but, there is no reason to have a 6000 sq foot house when 3500 sq ft suits your needs. No need for 5 cars when an SUV and a sedan fit your needs.

Iight Patrick I can agree with that, ya ask me I'm leasin whips an just goin to the gym and vay cay. I don't believe not one NTr here who says he not gettin an expensive whip, cars are one thing I think all of us agree on, any guy likes cars if not suttin is wrong.

I'll be in a Ferrari or Jaguar, switching four lanes, top down, screaming out, MONEY AINT A THANG!

ya digggggg lol

quote if i made you die! lol

low key for sure, but buy my son whatever he wants. (Not like I don't anyways lol)

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

I'll be in a Ferrari or Jaguar, switching four lanes, top down, screaming out, MONEY AINT A THANG!

ya digggggg lol

quote if i made you die! lol
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom