"If you're hated, you're doing something right"

I love being hated just because i'm doing me 
laugh.gif
@!%% EM ALL!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cocolicious

No necessarily true, some people just have nothing better to do.
True, I swear some @@!#+** are so dumb nowadays

Originally Posted by RAWse

Originally Posted by cocolicious

No necessarily true, some people just have nothing better to do.
True, I swear some @@!#+** are so dumb nowadays
this.. + the fact most ppl that get "hated" on are straight up annoying and in dire need of getting pushed off tall bldgs. 
edit: ppl are so quick to throw out the word "hater" 
laugh.gif
  ..example:

"dude, what are you doing rocking an Ed Hardy tee when you're 50lbs over weight? 
sick.gif
"

"quit hatin, fam" 
grin.gif

some people just don't know any better. *kanyeshrug*

Stupid, annoying, lazy, arrogant, lying people are often hated too. So..
ohwell.gif

oh by the way, don't tell me you're one of thew guys that wear the "I <3 Haters!" shirts
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Air ih Zona

ohwell.gif

oh by the way, don't tell me you're one of thew guys that wear the "I <3 Haters!" shirts
alien.gif
Lol nah, I don't have that shirt. I haven't done ***$ to the people who hate me, except being nice to them... see where being nice gets you?? NO WHERE

laugh.gif
 OP, i'm not trying to "hate" on you by any means.. but your replies on this thread make you come off as somewhat of a D.. real talk. 
laugh.gif

That quote sounds like something the simpleton females on MySpace would say.

"i luv my hataz!!! xoxo," "Queen a da bx, go head n hate me #+*@#," and all that extra crap.

YO, I was just about to make the same exact thread!!!!!!!!!!

I swear, I lost my haters, I used to have haters for days, now they're gone.. hating others..

It's the only measure of success!! not even money can top haters.

I must be doing something wrong then! WHERE THE HATERS???!! (except NT, I got madd haters
pimp.gif
)

Originally Posted by 916kings

No, maybe you're just a d.
Nahhh, I'm not a D... only sometimes when i'm tryna holla... but that's how it's supposed to be

Maybe some girls are just B's... went from being close friends with a some chick, then a couple months later she does a complete 180 on me. Went from being invited to events to keeping stuff so private that I don't even know about it... but of course I found out about it, then she lies and tries to beat around the bush about it. WHERE THEY DO THAT AT?

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Please stop saying haters. Most annoying cliches that have ever started.
I dont even use the word "hater" like that.. it's just a quote

Originally Posted by Air ih Zona

ohwell.gif

alien.gif

I came here to co-sign but after giving it some thought, there are some A-holes out there who deserve hatred.
laugh.gif

Nahhh, I'm not a D... only sometimes when i'm tryna holla... but that's how it's supposed to be

Maybe some girls are just B's... went from being close friends with a some chick, then a couple months later she does a complete 180 on me. Went from being invited to events to keeping stuff so private that I don't even know about it... but of course I found out about it, then she lies and tries to beat around the bush about it. WHERE THEY DO THAT AT?
yeah your friend is a b.

yeah your friend is a b.
thanks, i'm glad you Agree

roll.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Most people have imaginary haters though.

laugh.gif

like how do people make believe people hate on you? so you can feel better about your situation? lolz smh

Back
Top Bottom