I'm 30 and I still surf NT.

I just turned 30 and I've been a member since 2000 during my undergrad days. Now I have my masters and work fulltime but I stay on NT not so much for the shoe info anymore now moreso for the pure laughs this board provides 
laugh.gif

Same. Actually older.

All good.

I work in entertainment. So....

Music Forum is good to keep me posted on new *%*% poppin'. I wouldn't know a damn thing about Lil B otherwise.

General is like a one stop shop for news. Cats run here to post *%*% 3 seconds after it hits CNN etc. Dressing Better thread got style. Watch thread is quality as well.

And I'm still heavy with the kicks. I don't have to wear a suit to work. So yes, I scooped the III's, CG XI's. And I get my ID on with the 87's, 90's etc.

When I need a break from work, I come here. When I'm on the road bored in a hotel room, same.

I grind heavy. My paper is STRAIGHT. No shame in my game.

Hell, I'm 22 and I've been here since I was 16.

That's not changing anytime soon. 8 more years and I'll have spent half of my life with NT.
laugh.gif

31 here..

i look at the general/nike/sports

it IS a great time waster at work...LOL

I'll be 35 in May.
Wife and 2 kids.
Haven't bought a pair of shoes, besides Vans here and there, in 3 years.
I got a mortgage. MJ ain't getting my money anymore...

-J-

I'm 34,I still enjoy browsing the forums and I still buy what I like and always will
tongue.gif

I'm 29 and I still come in here. I check for release dates and lurk. I dunno, I been an official member since '05 and started posting rececntly. I agree it is a great time waster. Kids these days
laugh.gif

26 years old- no family yet.
Been on since 2001, on my 3rd screenname
Have my masters and work full-time
On here for the comedy...I only read the general section

28, no family(want to graduate first) been on since 2002, same screen name, i lurk alot but my time on here has gone considerably down. I see some people post in almost every thread and wonder how the hell they have time to do that, i wasn't even doing that when i first got here

...check NT for the comedy...got a fam n workin on masters but always got time to check...the buy/sell forums too...

Originally Posted by Juve9ile18

26 years old- no family yet.
Been on since 2001, on my 3rd screenname
Have my masters and work full-time
On here for the comedy...I only read the general section
recently turned 34, married, own a house, 2-kids, baby on the way.
work full-time.
generally surf around the General section.
occasionally I'll check out the Buying/Selling Lounge.
I should be here for a while.

i've been on niketlak since the beginning. i've gotten banned, argued with jerks on here u name it i did it. but why should age matter if ur surfing nike talk? im 38 and even though im not as active as i once was with niketlak due to my schedule, i still come here for info latest releases, sales, deals, etc. don't think that wearing jordans is just for kids, wearing sneakers period is for everybody. don't worry about age, the people who design nike shoes arent 11 yrs old. there probably our ages.

Back
Top Bottom