I'm 30 and I still surf NT.

I don't frequent like I used to but I check regularly.
I'm 25
And I don't know when I'll be over nt.....if ever

Originally Posted by loskickking23

I'm 34 32 and still here.... Lol.... Age don't matter... You like what you like!
pimp.gif

Damn the 8th is my 8 year anniversary.

My first post was finding the Wheat high SB's up in Canada.

I've never been banned and I still don't have 8k posts.

For the record the best single thread in NT history was the mossyman MS Paint/photojob joint.
laugh.gif

Damn the 8th is my 8 year anniversary.

My first post was finding the Wheat high SB's up in Canada.

I've never been banned and I still don't have 8k posts.

For the record the best single thread in NT history was the mossyman MS Paint/photojob joint.
laugh.gif

Made 31 last month.
Been here over 10 years now.
No kids.
No GF.
Bunch of sHoes tho.
As long as NT is around there's money that can be made.

I LOVE THIS PLACE.

The 30 plus started this....it's not a fad to us. This is real life for us. I used to call the Nike 1-800 number for info on Jordan releases and I'll be on NT for release info. I mean is there an age limit on the internet?

IM 33...

Spoiler [+]
AND I GOT 100,000 sHOES ON MY TIP CUZ I LOOK LIKE TED DANSON! #BASED #WOO WOO SWAG!

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

The 30 plus started this....it's not a fad to us. This is real life for us. I used to call the Nike 1-800 number for info on Jordan releases and I'll be on NT for release info. I mean is there an age limit on the internet?

We use to rely on what Eastbay gave us, there was no internet when we we started doing this.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Made 31 last month.
Been here over 10 years now.
No kids.
No GF.
Bunch of sHoes tho.
As long as NT is around there's money that can be made.

I LOVE THIS PLACE.
Turn 31 in April....I aint leavin

31 here .... As long as I have a job, I'll be on NT
pimp.gif

And as long as NT has a genereal forum, I'll be on NT
pimp.gif

As long as I have sour, I'll be
pimp.gif
 (dont need NT for that)

Originally Posted by donjuan513

We use to rely on what Eastbay gave us, there was no internet when we we started doing this.

Couldn't wait for my Eastbay to come in, it was like the Bible for current shoes....Also, the feeling of actually going to Footlocker and seeing the newest Jordan for the first time is something that you can never experience now because of the internet. Kinda hard to explain, but I remember being there for the VII's release, and how utterly amazed I was at the design and how different they were.

BTW: 31, married, 2 boys, and NT keeps me up to date on a lot of stuff. 1 stop shop for info.

Damn some of ya'll need to get a life 30 and still niketalk....

J/K...J/K
laugh.gif

I turn 24 next month
ohwell.gif
and I feel like I'm getting old

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Just turned 31...
pimp.gif

I love NT....passes time at work, and it's always great for laughs.

Same here.

Edit: Sold 90% of my sneaker inventory 2 years ago (200+ Rare sneakers) and bought a house. No regrets, only sneakers I purchase now are for ballin. Give me some low chucks, Clarks, flip-flops and im good. lol

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

Damn some of ya'll need to get a life 30 and still niketalk....

J/K...J/K
laugh.gif

I turn 24 next month
ohwell.gif
and I feel like I'm getting old
You'll appreciate your age more later on.  I know it's an old story, but I've had 2 many good people pass (not due to violence or drugs), and I appreciate my age every day!  Real talk! 

On a side note I smashed a 21 yr old the other night while blasing BaseGod #Swag .
laugh.gif
 .. So I'm still livin!  "30 thousand for a show / oh your so genorous"

I'm 30, married, with a kid. Have a good job. Plenty busy. Stopped "collecting" shoes 5 years ago. Haven't personally bought a pair of sneakers in probably just as long. Been on NT for a decade and it's still my most-checked website, I never leave the General page. Everyone makes fun of me for it, but Niketalk keeps me abreast of what's going on and keeps me in line with my job. Let's be real, trends start here. I'm NT for life.

Originally Posted by bobbytripledigits

I'm 30, married, with a kid. Have a good job. Plenty busy. Stopped "collecting" shoes 5 years ago. Haven't personally bought a pair of sneakers in probably just as long. Been on NT for a decade and it's still my most-checked website, I never leave the General page. Everyone makes fun of me for it, but Niketalk keeps me abreast of what's going on and keeps me in line with my job. Let's be real, trends start here. I'm NT for life.

index.php

Back
Top Bottom