I'm Going to be a DAD!!!

Congrats bro......I'm in the hospital right now waitin for my son to be born.....my wife has been in labor for almost 19 hours already

Congrats bro......I'm in the hospital now waitin for my son to be born......my wife has been in labor almost 19 hours and he still hasn't decided to come out

Congrats bro......I'm in the hospital now waitin for my son to be born......my wife has been in labor almost 19 hours and he still hasn't decided to come out

congrats OP
and icopjordans82

pimp.gif

Thank you all

Icop - I hope all goes well. I cant wait for that day.
MyT - thats awesome. Everyone tells me girls are the best.

Thank you all

Icop - I hope all goes well. I cant wait for that day.
MyT - thats awesome. Everyone tells me girls are the best.

Congrats!!! I'm going to be a pops too. My 18yr sentence is set to begin at the end of Sept. J/K It's our first child, a boy, due at the end of Sept. very excited and happy. Cant wait to meet him but haven't decided on a name. Got his ******** jersey ready though for football season.

Congrats!!! I'm going to be a pops too. My 18yr sentence is set to begin at the end of Sept. J/K It's our first child, a boy, due at the end of Sept. very excited and happy. Cant wait to meet him but haven't decided on a name. Got his ******** jersey ready though for football season.

Back
Top Bottom