Im meeting my sister for the first time...

So i just got news im meeting my half-sister who i havent seen since i was 5...im 19 now and she was just a baby back then and she's 14 now.

My father and mother were around 16 or 17 when they had me they broke up around the time i was 4 so my father went and did his own thing and eventually had a daughter with another broad.

My father and mother eventually got back together but i remember meeting my sis and her mom when i was 5...

So fast forward to a couple weeks ago my father had to go to court because shes planning on going on vacation and in order to leave the country they need his permission.

My pops told me and my brother that she told him she wanted to meet us and was sort of excited about it.

My father is far from a deadbeat dad...he tried to be in his daughters life but the situation wasn't working out and eventually things fell apart (thats another post)

Even though i met her when i was 5 it's basically like im meeting her for the first time...just thought i'd share with the #NT fam anyone got any advice? i have no idea how i should feel and im def. not used to emotional situations like this

Just be your self, and make her feel like family.

Treat her like a female cousin, if you dunno how you should treat a female sibling... it'll all fall into place.

Goodluck.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Oops, she's 14.  Nvmnd.
102sgvb.jpg

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Oops, she's 14.  Nvmnd.
laugh.gif

but yeah like stated before...be yourself, I been through it before with an older sibling...I felt very nervous but after a few moments and a couple laughs, all that died down and I felt relax

Originally Posted by Sighfur

Just be your self, and make her feel like family.

Treat her like a female cousin, if you dunno how you should treat a female sibling... it'll all fall into place.

Goodluck.

Originally Posted by chris steez

My father and mother were around 16 or 17 when they had me they broke up around the time i was 4 so my father went and did his own thing and eventually had a daughter with another broad.
You calling your mother a broad? Where is that done?
laugh.gif

Let us know how it goes man.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

laugh.gif

Let me sort this out for you right quick:
A + B = Chris Steez
A + X = Another Daughter

A= Father
B= Biological mother
X= Broad

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

laugh.gif

Let me sort this out for you right quick:
A + B = Chris Steez
A + X = Another Daughter

A= Father
B= Biological mother
X= Broad
It was said in jest. Chill.

Good luck man. I have a half sister and half brother who would always come over cause they had to see my dad when I was growing up. Used to beat me up and punk me all day, and then I never saw them once they grew old enough to not have to show up (I think I was like, 10 $%%). The brother I never saw again, but I ran into my half sister at the mall one time with my family last year and it was a pretty awkward, tearful situation. We exchanged contacts and invited her to catch up with us at some point in time but she never hit us back up. Weird situation.

That probably doesn't help, but at least in your situation there's no hard feelings involved. Family is family, treat it as such.

Back
Top Bottom