I'm Overweight and My Boyfriend Is Not. NO BIGGIE. (article)

Ive noticed a lot of Spanish cats go for big white girls...I could never date a big chick I'm sorry if its superficial but it is what it is...

I agree Jay..if she does it on her own that's cool but you won't catch me asking/begging my chick to buy me somethin

Last edited:
But the worst reactions are from anonymous people online. I have a YouTube channel, Glowpinkstah, with more than 250,000 subscribers, and, as a comic, I review beauty products, answer fan mail, share my edgy brand of humor and details about my life, so they know all about Ali and me. While most are supportive, there are a fair number of bullies: 

Funniest part about this.

Is he gay? Is she rich?

She needs to lose so much weight.

That's not overweight, she's fat on her way to obese. I swear evolution needs to be the change if these ppl won't. Need some bear/tiger hybrids to just show up in cities targeting fat ppl.

Last edited:
But the worst reactions are from anonymous people online. I have a YouTube channel, Glowpinkstah, with more than 250,000 subscribers, and, as a comic, I review beauty products, answer fan mail, share my edgy brand of humor and details about my life, so they know all about Ali and me. While most are supportive, there are a fair number of bullies: 

Funniest part about this.

SON! I noticed this too :rofl:

I think she trollin... Both of em.

One interesting thing about it (and I will give him the benefit of the doubt on being hetero) is that in the San Jose and the greater bay area, top quality Asian chicks will often be seen with the most mediocre of White guys. It kills me personally because I know that many Asian girls will only date Asian or White, sometimes even exclusively White. And being Latino I just wanna drop to my knees in defeat and be like, "But he's a scrub. I'm right here baby and I'm so much hotter :frown: " So this lad here is definitely worthy of a smoking hot Asian girl. If you're a White Guy 6 you can realistically attain an Asian Girl 9 in the bay area. But since he didn't get the memo priority overnighted to him in Glasgow, I don't think he knows about this YET.

Its not just the Bay man it happens in damn near every city in the U.S. :smh:

You actually have it better living on the West coast there are plenty of Asian women who don't only date white men.

I am in the Midwest, almost all Asian women only date white guys.

Most of the time the dude is so hung up on the girl's race, always commenting on it or making stupid jokes and Asian women just ignore it.

Makes absolutely no since.

No threadjack

You actually have it better living on the West coast there are plenty of Asian women who don't only date white men.

Most of the time the dude is so hung up on the girl's race, always commenting on it or making stupid jokes and Asian women just ignore it.

No threadjack

My man i've been saying this for YEARS. **** is ridiculous. Dudes are flagrant too with the comments they make. I had a friend who dated a Asian girl (along with his other white friends who dated Asians) and dudes always make these sideways jokes and comments. And this ******* just laugh that **** off on some "Stop Jason lol" :rolleyes

My man i've been saying this for YEARS. **** is ridiculous. Dudes are flagrant too with the comments they make. I had a friend who dated a Asian girl (along with his other white friends who dated Asians) and dudes always make these sideways jokes and comments. And this ******* just laugh that **** off on some "Stop Jason lol" :rolleyes
Asian chicks (from my experience) either extremely weak minded guys or extremely jerk jack off type guys. I have never seen one with just a normal dude

No threadjack

It happens to all minorities. Remember that story about Hallie Berry's ex husband making racial remarks toward her? There was a story I read online about this black woman claiming that her "dream guy" gave her everything she wanted and needs, but when it comes to the bedroom, she was a subhuman "n*****" and he made sure he reminded her of that. :lol:

But the guys that say they want to drop to their knees and say "I'm right here baby!" for these bleach washed, basic *** females are even funnier. No shots... I guess that's more of a wake up call... You're better than them, bro. Let them have that and if you're specifically eyeing Asian women for being Asian (which you are, because if you weren't this wouldn't even be a discussion) then don't get mad at them for targeting white guys for being white.

And with that said, that's not to say that there's nothing socially wrong, or whatever, with both sides.

"It's just their preference."

No threadjack

View media item 461469

It happens to all minorities. Remember that story about Hallie Berry's ex husband making racial remarks toward her? There was a story I read online about this black woman claiming that her "dream guy" gave her everything she wanted and needs, but when it comes to the bedroom, she was a subhuman "n*****" and he made sure he reminded her of that. :lol:

But the guys that say they want to drop to their knees and say "I'm right here baby!" for these bleach washed, basic *** females are even funnier. No shots... I guess that's more of a wake up call... You're better than them, bro. Let them have that and if you're specifically eyeing Asian women for being Asian (which you are, because if you weren't this wouldn't even be a discussion) then don't get mad at them for targeting white guys for being white.

And with that said, that's not to say that there's nothing socially wrong, or whatever, with both sides.

"It's just their preference."

I'm married to a Indian girl for the last 4 years kiddo you reading to much into words :rolleyes

Also how did you get that I looking at Asian women in what I said. From my experience and the people I know/knew throughout life, I seen alot of white dudes (People I would go hangout with) act like that toward their Asian girlfriends. Yes do people of all races do that? Sure but since I was responding to what dude said I gave him a specific example.

Yall so quick to throw the cape on to some cause or another man take it easy I ain't setting White men back cause of my comments :lol:

Last edited:
any NT'ers from bangkok, thailand? yall know the Lamsams of Kbank located in the tallest building in bangkok? yah i went out with the CEO banthoon lamsams daughter

One interesting thing about it (and I will give him the benefit of the doubt on being hetero) is that in the San Jose and the greater bay area, top quality Asian chicks will often be seen with the most mediocre of White guys. It kills me personally because I know that many Asian girls will only date Asian or White, sometimes even exclusively White. And being Latino I just wanna drop to my knees in defeat and be like, "But he's a scrub. I'm right here baby and I'm so much hotter :frown: " So this lad here is definitely worthy of a smoking hot Asian girl. If you're a White Guy 6 you can realistically attain an Asian Girl 9 in the bay area. But since he didn't get the memo priority overnighted to him in Glasgow, I don't think he knows about this YET.

THE ******G TRUTH

Back
Top Bottom