I'm Overweight and My Boyfriend Is Not. NO BIGGIE. (article)

any NT'ers from bangkok, thailand? yall know the Lamsams of Kbank located in the tallest building in bangkok? yah i went out with the CEO banthoon lamsams daughter
I went out with a former Miss Thailands daughter. Her mom showed me the nudes on my girls birthday a year ago. Hands over the nips though. Biggest gold digger I have ever met
roll.gif
roll.gif
opposite for me tho bro. my ex provided me with everything i ever needed/wanted (weed, food, shoes). im thankful for my time with her in that she really helped me change into a better me. but im too young to be tied down, nahmean? im going 2 UC Irvine in the fall and that campus is overflowing with asian girls hungry for that D

any NT'ers from bangkok, thailand? yall know the Lamsams of Kbank located in the tallest building in bangkok? yah i went out with the CEO banthoon lamsams daughter

I went out with a former Miss Thailands daughter. Her mom showed me the nudes on my girls birthday a year ago. Hands over the nips though. Biggest gold digger I have ever met
roll.gif
roll.gif
opposite for me tho bro. my ex provided me with everything i ever needed/wanted (weed, food, shoes). im thankful for my time with her in that she really helped me change into a better me. but im too young to be tied down, nahmean? im going 2 UC Irvine in the fall and that campus is overflowing with asian girls hungry for that D
Nah my girl dropped racks on me.

I'm talking about her mom.
ohhh i see bro. hell yeah man, thats whats up. im telling u, those thai girls are down for their man. asian girls are much appreciated. good times were had, thats for sure

Who posted dat story bout the ****** who wanted anal bcuz he didn't want dude knowing he had a richard? Sorry but thailand just gets me thinking of trannies for some old reason...

I would say let the boy cook but it looks like he'll have to cuz then she'll devour it

I'm subscribed to this thread but it looks like it took a serious turn from the original topic of conversation. Cliffs?

Is he gay? Is she rich?

She needs to lose so much weight.

That's not overweight, she's fat on her way to obese. I swear evolution needs to be the change if these ppl won't. Need some bear/tiger hybrids to just show up in cities targeting fat ppl.
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom